Western
    Western's Avatar Become A Pro!

Debating the Play Mets v Cubs

The situation is this, the Mets are in trouble at the moment. They had a glorious opportunity to win the game last night with a man on 3rd no outs. Lemme repeat, no outs, and they can't sac fly him in, are you ****ing kidding me!!! Jerry Manual is all cool, calm and collected , which is what a manager should be in this situation imo. Cubs want to win, they love it and they love beating the Mets.

Ok, so the total stands at 8.5, and both teams have been hitting like crazy. Question is do we see this game shaping up for a 4th consecutive over match. Does Martinez throw a gem which the Mets so badly need? You know Harden has nasty stuff, and can easily snuff the Mets offense out, what do we get from Martinez?

Bash it out guys

Western
    Western's Avatar Become A Pro!

Already locked in this play:

Giants v Rockies Under 8.5 3/10

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

O/U on this game is a tossup, wouldn't touch it. Harden although has the stuff to shut this team down, you can great cubs at a great price in my mind. Who knows what the lineups will be or if Harden will be on any kind of a pitch count and the cubs go to the bullpen in the 6th or 7th. On the other hand mets need this win badly and they will be giving 200% out there. Tough game to call might consider the cubs FF.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cubs FF

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7632

rain may be a factor in tonites game
    also maybe strong wind blowing in

jayz00
    jayz00's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of the two offences are going to struggle tonight... And the other team might be left to get 6 or 7 runs to cover the 9.. I think the under has the edge in this...

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jayz00 View Post
    one of the two offences are going to struggle tonight... And the other team might be left to get 6 or 7 runs to cover the 9.. I think the under has the edge in this...
    Which team is more likely to be shut out?

ertl09

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Which team is more likely to be shut out?
    neither team unless the weather controls the game. Cubs will use their bullpen early and pedro against the cubs lineup doesnt look to fare well. Mets have the best chance of getting shut up because atleast the cubs have marmol and wood in the pen.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ertl09 View Post
    neither team unless the weather controls the game. Cubs will use their bullpen early and pedro against the cubs lineup doesnt look to fare well. Mets have the best chance of getting shut up because atleast the cubs have marmol and wood in the pen.
    Looks Cubs FF might be the way to go.

ertl09

yea after having all day to think about it, I might just put a little the cubs FF. My first instinct was to go big on the cubs but it just doesn't feel right.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Thinking of going big on the Red Sox

ertl09

getting Lester at the price at home is great. After a shakey start of the season for Sowers he has been impressive recently, and overall since the all-star break the Indians are hot considering their players. First 3 games of the series have been decided by one run. Sowers on the road(6.50 ERA) vs. Lester at home(2.53 ERA) huge advantage here but what worries me is Lester control as of late and his last outing against the Indians didnt' go well. What is the chance this game will be decided by one run again? I'll probably take the sox RL sowers is due to get lit up.

orlans17
    orlans17's Avatar Become A Pro!

you know what? boston may be a great pick. they still have a slim chance at first in the division and also, tampa lost today so now i think they have the duty to try and take advantage of that. i might even make a play for this game BOL

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

DONT BET CUBS!!!!!!!!!!! lineups just came out. no soriano, d lee, soto, aramis, and derosa.

looks like a little league lineup

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii04 View Post
    DONT BET CUBS!!!!!!!!!!! lineups just came out. no soriano, d lee, soto, aramis, and derosa.

looks like a little league lineup
    Harden and a good pen will take care.

Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Made a post about this game my friend, hope it helped you decide