mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Milwaukee Brewers 2011

Is it bad that I am still shaking and worried about their blowpen giving up this game despite owning a 6-0 lead in the bottom of the 8th? Well I am, these need to be the games where the other team does not sniff more then 1 or 2 runs if they want to be considered contenders this year

Jack Rebney
    Jack Rebney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

relax our bullpen is fine...why are you so concerned...they will be solid and fine all year...Saito has a proven track record...Loe pitched awesome last year...Axford was solid last year and should be again...Braddock brings it from the left side...the Crew is gonna be fine!

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

once we get greinke we should be fine, he will pitch complete games every 5 days and give the bullpen a rest, worry? of course this is milwaukee but hope we wont have to

Jack Rebney
    Jack Rebney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    once we get greinke we should be fine, he will pitch complete games every 5 days and give the bullpen a rest, worry? of course this is milwaukee but hope we wont have to
    betting on baseball this year jhack?

I've had a decent season thus far +$880...could be better...couple rough breaks...

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rebney View Post
    relax our bullpen is fine...why are you so concerned...they will be solid and fine all year...Saito has a proven track record...Loe pitched awesome last year...Axford was solid last year and should be again...Braddock brings it from the left side...the Crew is gonna be fine!
    wasn't worried coming into the year, just been a little disappointed with the games they blew because I bet on all of them haha and then passed on other winners so that was in my hand, but yeah I think they will be alright ... who u like tomorrow in any games?

jhack704

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rebney View Post
    betting on baseball this year jhack?

I've had a decent season thus far +$880...could be better...couple rough breaks...
    nice. good job, ya i started last week, im up a little bit could have been alot more. i had st louis sat night (bot 9 2 out loss) and tor (blew 7-0 lead and lost bot 9 2 outs) hopefully the law of averages work because i am due then. i am on florida tonight, were up 3-0 but now down 4-3

jhack704

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    wasn't worried coming into the year, just been a little disappointed with the games they blew because I bet on all of them haha and then passed on other winners so that was in my hand, but yeah I think they will be alright ... who u like tomorrow in any games?
    dont bet on the brewers!!! haha

mlb

7-5 record up to date..... another great starting pitching performance for the Brewers tonight, starting to play some good baseball. I hope we can get some good conversation going here now going forward and provide insight on games that people can use for their capping.... good luck to all

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

We will be just fine

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by Petenana15 View Post
    We will be just fine
    yep .. we got that .. that was from yesterday ... kinda hoping we can keep up with the latest chatter here

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

this is an awesome lineup the brewers have.

mlb

wow, what do u guys think the attendance is at that game, 10,000? pathetic ..... seems like every game has nowhere there these days