Record: 2-1
Sides: 2-1
O/U: 0-0

-----------

1. Boston Red Sox - Tampa Bay Rays

Rays are a mess right now. They can't hit, Crawford was very important for them, now Ramirez is retired, Longoria is out. THey have the worst record in the league for a reason. Red Sox showed signs of improvement in the series against Yakees, especially yesterda when Beckett hold Jeter & Co to only two hits and no runs. Altough Matsuzaka has a negative record against the Rays, that happened when the Rays HAD a team. Now it's not the case.

2. San Francisco - LA Dodgers

Kershaw can shut down the Giants today with ease. Last year champions are struggling in this start of season. Kershaw hasa great ERA so far, only .208, and a BAA of .213. Baugarner comes in with a 9 ERA and a BAA .417.Kershaw played lights out in the Opening Day against the Giants, managed to get 9 strikeouts. Yesterday I had the Cardinals against the Giants and won with ease. I can't see ho Kershaw culd not win this one.

3. Chicago White Sox - Oakland Atheltics

We are talking about a game against one of the top batting teams, Sox, with a .307, good for the 3rd place, and the Oaks .233, good for the 21st.My only concern here is Buehrle, who has 7.36 ERA, also involved in that 15-10 win against the Indians. Anyway, the home team is better here, and they can REALLY hit the ball. And against Braden, I expect at least 6,7 runs.

These are my main picks for today, but I also played: Tigers, Cubs, Cardinals, Angels and over @ Seattle (6.5) and @ Mets (8).

Best of luck today, let's make some money.