rydaphotoguy
    rydaphotoguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jessy View Post
    There is a stats website that gives all the teams runs scored in 1st Inning records
    broken down by Yr to date, Last 3, Last 1, Home, Away.
    If it's not against the rules I'll post the url.
    I would love to know what it is. I don't think it is against rules. Does anyone know? Can you send it to me in private message?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Any details to the system?

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

ryda....i am at bodog also...and i just went thru all the 1st inning bets...and just about everyone of my bets is the opposite of yours.....

I haven't placed it yet....just clicked on them to see if there was a difference....wow, i'd say there was a difference...hmmmm

repo08
    repo08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    cool man i am on daba's chase system but i dont have time tonight to pay attention to the games, so i'll give your system a whirl and see what happens....i'm a bodog - might have different odds
    I'm with you on that!

rydaphotoguy

ryda....i am at bodog also...and i just went thru all the 1st inning bets...and just about everyone of my bets is the opposite of yours.....

I haven't placed it yet....just clicked on them to see if there was a difference....wow, i'd say there was a difference...hmmmm
    That is very weird! I hope they are not adjusting my lines. Did you see my copied and pasted my open bets? The lines are different from those?

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by rydaphotoguy View Post
    I am all for elminating losses. I wish I would have kept better track of everything because I know there are certain teams like Oak and Min. When they played eachother it was No every game and also know that day games don't do as well as night games. And any game with Dodgers and Giants 10:00 games are usually always a no but that is why I decided to post it here so maybe we could work out the kinks and make it even better. But bodogs lines right now for yes are Det/Oak +120 and Phi/Was +130 Hasn't changed at all since I saw it in the morning.
    am i missing something here...b/c you bet PHI/WSH earlier the no was -160, and you bet YES risked $48 to win $30....something has to be wrong there....both lines can't be that -, esp w/ phillie's pitching.....right now bodog has PHI/WSH NO -160, and YES +130

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Ok cool. I know BM does not have as good of lines as other books so I was just curious if there was a pattern or something we could use. Yeah I'm not on top of everything either but do know that some teams like you mentioned really don't score a lot if at all in the 1st inning. But your doing quite well with your way so congrats to you. Keep it going.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

am i missing something here...b/c you bet PHI/WSH earlier the no was -160, and you bet YES risked $48 to win $30....something has to be wrong there....both lines can't be that -, esp w/ phillie's pitching.....right now bodog has PHI/WSH NO -160, and YES +130

I think it reads weird. I'm pretty sure he bet No at -160.

rydaphotoguy

No I bet the no on Phillie game. That is same line I have as well is Phi/Was No -160 and the yes is +130 so since yes is +120 or above I pay the juice and take the no.

Apr 14, 2011 9:40aSingle #212012940 (Placed by Web) Baseball - MLB Team Props (Prop) Moneyline
    (PHI vs. WAS) - Will there be a run scored in the first inning?
    C Lee / J Zimmerman must start. Must go1 inning for action.
    (4045) No -160 Thu@4:05p
    Competitor4044) Yes Risk US$ 48.00 to win US$ 30.00

rydaphotoguy

Sorry for confusion

rydaphotoguy

I see the confusion now. It's because on the open bets it reads my pick then says competitor is yes. I won't post those any more. That is very confusing. It shows my pick with the line.....then shows competitor before the amount risked

My Play>>(4045) No -160 Thu@4:05p
    Competitor4044) Yes Risk US$ 48.00 to win US$ 30.00

rydaphotoguy

Col/NYM G1 No -150 W

Col/NYM G2 No -150 W

Min/TB Yes +110

Bal/NYY Yes -130

Mil/Pit Yes +105

Phi/Was No -160

Fla/Atl Yes +115

SD/Hou Yes +110

Sea/KC Yes Even

Det/Oak No -150

Stl/Lad No -165

Hopefully this will help confusion.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

oh man i dont care for the bodog software....when i went to place my bet it said i had to login again...i did and my whole betting ticket and picks were gone....be back in a bit...now i have to do it all over again

rydaphotoguy

oh man i dont care for the bodog software....when i went to place my bet it said i had to login again...i did and my whole betting ticket and picks were gone....be back in a bit...now i have to do it all over again
    Yea I hate it when that does that.

FinChris
    FinChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Interesting, GL !

What are the best picks? NO Atl/Phil sounds very good!

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job - keep up the good work sir.

rydaphotoguy

Quote Originally Posted by FinChris View Post
    Interesting, GL !

What are the best picks? NO Atl/Phil sounds very good!
    The two best picks in my opinion are Yankees game Yes and Dodgers game no but I am no expert.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

OK i went with my normal 1 unit wager on each of the remaining games....Let's Get Em' !

paul051966
    paul051966's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Yes it does...I use BM. You have to wait on the lines.
    When did you get it? I waited right up to game time, constantly refreshing? Maybe it was seconds just before? I couldn't get either the 1st or 2nd game. At least it wasn't posted under 1st inning score.. could it have been under a different tab?

clamchowder
    clamchowder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

The books are f'ing with the lines lately. At the same time, they f'ed themselves . For example, Phil/Was yesterday NO line was +170. Someone placed a bet on it. I don't know if they paid him or not. **** the books.

Beefcakes
    Beefcakes's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey ryda, any chance u can post [units] accumulated? much thanks!

Beefcakes

it seems that the lines change with this prop?..its most likely a time sensitive bet seeing how there are many games schedule throughout the day (afternoons/evenings etc). Maybe we should be placing bets closer to start time? that was a rule in Daba's thread

clamchowder
    clamchowder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Ryda, is this your first season posting this system? If not, what's your past seasons' record? Were you profitable in this system in the past?

Beefcakes

i wonder the same

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

I played the last 9 games tonight from 6:40pm and on...1 unit on each game....4W 5L....down -1.5 units

rydaphotoguy

6-5 today I lost $6 for people who want to know units. My units are currently $30 but will change so I will just tell you cash. Makes it easier. Not good day. Can't win them all I guess.

rydaphotoguy

Record 40-27

rydaphotoguy

Quote Originally Posted by clamchowder View Post
    Ryda, is this your first season posting this system? If not, what's your past seasons' record? Were you profitable in this system in the past?
    First time ever playing this system. I noticed the number of Yes's in first day then started tracking yes versus no then saw that ou of my losses that were +120 or above. Was 2 wins and 8 losses so I started following that and this is where I got. I am sure their is something here and will be profitable through season since season is so long. But I am also sure that there can be changes to make system hot instead of luke warm.

rydaphotoguy

Fla/Phi Yes +115

Mil/Was Yes +115

Tex/NYY Yes -105

Bal/Cle No -150

Tor/Bos Yes -105

Pit/Cin Yes +110

Min/TB Yes +115

NYM/Atl Yes +115

SD/Hou Yes +115

Sea/KC Yes +110

LAA/CWS Yes +110

CHC/Col Yes +115

SF/Ari Yes +105

Stl/LAD Yes +110

roguewager
    roguewager's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit?oakland???

roguewager
    roguewager's Avatar Become A Pro!

AT 5dimes the YES was between +100 and -120 for every game so i chose yes for every single one including DET/OAK. The BAL/CLE was +100 for yes and -120 for no. I don't know why Bodog's line is so different. I compared Bodog to 5dimes last night and the only difference in picking criteria was at 5dimes if Yes is +115 or more you chose NO (at Bodog if Yes is +120 or more you chose No). BUT for todays picks Bodog's lines are way better for YES than mine. Majority of my games were -110.
    Last edited by roguewager; 04-15-11 at 02:48 PM. Reason: forgot something

Metalspined
    Metalspined's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Just a little tidbit of information for yah....in the National League the Yes has gone 30 to 20 No in the last 7 days...In the AL the Yes has gone 17 to 25 No in the last 7 days. The trend is worsening for the Yes bet in any of the leagues in fact...

Maybe you should take a look and see if your system works better with just the NL games etc...and in my opinion, you should try to filter out more of the games, as with this many plays the law of averages will come back and bite you in the ass...

Take this post as you want, but through experience...a LOT of games on the card every makes for a rather heavy fall WHEN you got go 0-12. The 1st inning prop is an interesting bet in many ways, and it's over in a flash in many instances, but as a long time strategy....I don't know.

Hope you prove me wrong...

rydaphotoguy

Det/Oak Yes +115

rydaphotoguy

Quote Originally Posted by Metalspined View Post
    Just a little tidbit of information for yah....in the National League the Yes has gone 30 to 20 No in the last 7 days...In the AL the Yes has gone 17 to 25 No in the last 7 days. The trend is worsening for the Yes bet in any of the leagues in fact...

Maybe you should take a look and see if your system works better with just the NL games etc...and in my opinion, you should try to filter out more of the games, as with this many plays the law of averages will come back and bite you in the ass...

Take this post as you want, but through experience...a LOT of games on the card every makes for a rather heavy fall WHEN you got go 0-12. The 1st inning prop is an interesting bet in many ways, and it's over in a flash in many instances, but as a long time strategy....I don't know.

Hope you prove me wrong...
    Thank you. I will start watching different thing and do agree I should filter out so many plays. Thanks

rydaphotoguy

Quote Originally Posted by roguewager View Post
    AT 5dimes the YES was between +100 and -120 for every game so i chose yes for every single one including DET/OAK. The BAL/CLE was +100 for yes and -120 for no. I don't know why Bodog's line is so different. I compared Bodog to 5dimes last night and the only difference in picking criteria was at 5dimes if Yes is +115 or more you chose NO (at Bodog if Yes is +120 or more you chose No). BUT for todays picks Bodog's lines are way better for YES than mine. Majority of my games were -110.
    I never understand why lines are so much different from one book to another.

First 123456 ... Last