kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

Giants Cards U7

Difficult not to bite on this. Cain appears to be in mid-season form already and Garcia pitched the first CG shutout of the season. Also, it's going to be cold tonight. It's very, very difficult to drive the ball in an April night game at Willie Mays Field.

Van G
    Van G's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kiln View Post
    Difficult not to bite on this. Cain appears to be in mid-season form already and Garcia pitched the first CG shutout of the season. Also, it's going to be cold tonight. It's very, very difficult to drive the ball in an April night game at Willie Mays Field.
    I'm with you on this except for the fact that the game went 12 innings yesterday & both bullpens are close to spent

If both starters dont go at least 7 innings & the bullies need to take over early then both teams could put some runs up vs. inferior bullpen P's

This being said, I think its more likely both starters go 7+ so the bullpens may not be a factor

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I'd lean toward the 'under' in this one as well. You've got a cool night in SF and two teams that are struggling to score runs, anyway.

brandonrev777
    brandonrev777's Avatar Become A Pro!

also following you on the under

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Will be riding the under all night long.