jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nyy+115 dog of the day???

Hi, I know many will argue about the NYY vs BOS game 1 side, but this is my take...

NYY are not invincible, so i dont take them as such as many do, but in this position, this is a very very very good value bet...honestly, the best ive seen thus far this season...

i have seen some lines be off this season, and cashed on them, or some of them, but this one is way off as far as what is ACTUALLY FAIR...

as far as market value, its RIGHT ON...public perception is that boston is at home, and they gotta win sometime, and who better for win # 1 than their arch rival, the yanks, etc etc, right?

wrong...in reality, think of it this way...you are 0-6, media is frustrating. frustrated over the beginning of such a promising season going sour...you go home after being swept on the road, twice! and you go home to face your rival, NYY, who happens to BE GOOD...hot at bats, great bullpen (thus far)...what do you think happens?

of course BOS goes out there and gives it their all...but this game, mentally, if anything, is on NYY side..BIG TIME..they are the bullies, they are hot batting, and any slip from BOS, and NYY BLOWS this game up and BOS jsut shrivels into nothing...

all this, at + money? come on! many of you LOVE taking NYY at -150 -160, how could you NOT take them at +115 against a team that is 0-6???

NYY +115 10X

kernssca
    kernssca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have to agree, the pitching also strongly favors the Yanks here, if it was college then I can see heart pulling the win out for Boston, but you get paid win or lose here so go with the talent
    Last edited by kernssca; 04-08-11 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typo