DuncHen22
    DuncHen22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are Bookmaker's lines so terrible?

Every favorite is seriously 10-20 points more than any other book! I stupidly opened an account there right before the season and I feel like I should stay until I get my bonus but at the same time I feel like I'm just throwing value out the window betting lines like that.

Can I transfer directly from bookmakers to another book?

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah bookmaker had SF -135 yesterday and all other books had like -118
    they suck and I'm getting 5dimes reduced juice

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

5D and betjamaica are solid for bases. Greek is getting some action this baseball season as well since they joined the 10 cent lines party up to 190. That's 3 solid outs that will pay when you win!

PoweRay
    PoweRay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncHen22 View Post
    Every favorite is seriously 10-20 points more than any other book! I stupidly opened an account there right before the season and I feel like I should stay until I get my bonus but at the same time I feel like I'm just throwing value out the window betting lines like that.

Can I transfer directly from bookmakers to another book?
    Its common knowledge they have ripoff 20cent lines, but I guess people still play there for the high limits and knowing they always pay. You can still sometimes get a good dog line there, again only sometimes. They do B2B transfers, but the transfer fee of $100 and up is outrageous.

DuncHen22

Quote Originally Posted by PoweRay View Post

Its common knowledge they have ripoff 20cent lines, but I guess people still play there for the high limits and knowing they always pay. You can still sometimes get a good dog line there, again only sometimes. They do B2B transfers, but the transfer fee of $100 and up is outrageous.

$100 transfer fee?? That is outrageous! I really should've done my research a little better. I have a 5dimes account but I wanted to deposit more and I figured I'd take advantage of a 1st deposit bonus by opening a new account somewhere else. I may just deposit more into my 5dimes account. Is bookmaker good for any sport, or should I just close it?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

I use them but really only bet dogs... had padres plus 125 yesterday everyone else had them even

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

save that money for foots and baskets, they put up a pretty early line so its a good out for that

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    save that money for foots and baskets, they put up a pretty early line so its a good out for that

I use bookmaker to bet opening lines for baseball.

In fact, tomorrow's lines are up

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If you are not getting value on 90% of your bets, you are losing.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Bookmaker There lines are similar to Bodog. The only thing better is they release lines earlier.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Bookmaker has good early lines for basketball, but I feel your pain. I have an account with Bodog too, which is really good for dog plays. I don't really have the time to keep searching for better lines all day though so whatever.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    I use them but really only bet dogs... had padres plus 125 yesterday everyone else had them even
    Bookmaker really had +125 at the time that books had even? Which books?

Bookmaker/CRIS lines for MLB are mostly unbettable.

DuncHen22

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post

I use bookmaker to bet opening lines for baseball.

In fact, tomorrow's lines are up
    Yeah, but what good is betting early if the lines are bloated anyway? I've noticed most of bookmaker's lines drop considerably from their opening, and even then they're way overpriced.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

High limits, always pay, early lines and no worries...if you cannot take these attributes and win then I suggest you play at other books....

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I dislike bookmaker and have never used it but what does "terrible line" mean? you should know it doesn't offer 10 cent lines. Well, there are two sides in a match and how both side could be terrible?
    I'm sorry but if you always take favs, your betting style is terrible. book is fair.

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7632

rarely can get a good bookmaker baseball line for sides