DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Am I Crazy For Thinking The Rays Win???

(HeIIboy vs. Harren) Tampa Bay Rays -105

I think the Rays finaIIy get a W today vs Haren. Haren gave up 8 runs in 6 innings in his Iast minor Ieague outing on March 23rd. I know it was Iike a spring training session for him so he was working on his mechanics and he said he feIt reaIIy good. He said his speed was back but he Ieft a Iot of baIIs over the pIate. I expect the Rays to hit him tomorrow and the HaIos haven't reaIIy seen HeIIickson (1 hit in 6ab) so that is in his favor.

Good Iuck fade or taiI... With the Rays being 0 - 4 I guess a fade wouId be in order...

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

im taking it your L key is broken

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

I think it's a solid bet. Just need to grind out 2 or 3 runs. I think their bullpen is suspect too though so maybe bet the first 5.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    (HeIIboy vs. Harren) Tampa Bay Rays -105

I think the Rays finaIIy get a W today vs Haren. Haren gave up 8 runs in 6 innings in his Iast minor Ieague outing on March 23rd. I know it was Iike a spring training session for him so he was working on his mechanics and he said he feIt reaIIy good. He said his speed was back but he Ieft a Iot of baIIs over the pIate. I expect the Rays to hit him tomorrow and the HaIos haven't reaIIy seen HeIIickson (1 hit in 6ab) so that is in his favor.

Good Iuck fade or taiI... With the Rays being 0 - 4 I guess a fade wouId be in order...

any reason your over looking Haren's first start of the year?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

If the Rays can't beat Haren, then yeah you're crazy bro.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

The rays are not even close to being good... If they do hit Haren i doubt that they will be able to bring the base runners home... Losing Crawford really hurt them... We all know the Angels can score so this game isnt abt pitching its abt who will be able to take advantage of the hits that they get... Angels RL... GL!!!

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I don't think you are crazy, however I will take haren every single time he is a dog or pick

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

rays is not worth a shot until they managed to win their first game...