primetime27
    primetime27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3151

Umpire???

Where is the best place to find listed umpires?

KaidenDager
    KaidenDager's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just a little bump to this as I was going to ask the same thing.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2081

First game of a new series you wait for mlb.com to release them when they release their box for that particular game. Usually about an hour before gametime. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

For 2nd,3rd,4th games of the series I look them up myself using Yahoo box scores. Quick and easy. Today's home plate ump will be yesterday's 1st base ump.

If you're really desperate then there are services out there that will release them earlier (along with many other things they offer) but they're not free.

Others I'm sure are aware that there is another forum out there that lists them in their matchup section (I won't say the name of that forum here but most know what I'm talking about) but I've seen them have the wrong info so many times that they simply can't be trusted.

There is another forum that runs a great daily umpire thread. But I won't share that forum unless I get an ok to do so from an SBR mod.
    Points Awarded:

KaidenDager gave Bob Loblaw 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KaidenDager

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

statfox has them

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome thanks

KaidenDager
    KaidenDager's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks a ton guys, was having no luck for the better part of two hours!