Bucs +1.5 -130 3 units

I am shocked at these numbers on the cubs again. This is based on Zambranos numbers? In relief last year? His pitching in the spring traing training games was mediocre and I just dont see how you lay these numbers on the Cubs. Pitt is expected to spend the year in the cellar again this year, maholm certainly is up and down and this wager would probaby be larger if his numbers were better. He went 9-15 with a 5.10 ERA in 32 starts last season which is poor to say the least and has a 6.42 career ERA against the Cubs , but I would lay this wager a 100 times knowing how volatile Zambrano can be.

Cleveland +120 2 units

I am confused to see so many on the white sox all over the forums this morning. Edwin Jackson had some poor numbers in the spring and did start off last year going 6-10 with a 5.16 ERA in 21 starts before ending up the year with good numbers in chicago. He does have impressive numbers againt the Tribe but I like this Carrasco and Chicagos bullpen could always find a way to lose this game even if the white sox are up. A value play mostly.

I dont have time this morning for anymore write ups but I am looking at mainly dogs except for Texas and the Braves, remember Holliday is out for the cards.

Kansas City +1.5 -135 3 units

Texas -112 3 units

detroit +148 3 units

san diego +137 1 unit

Atlanta -160 3 units

Cheers