MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

that is very true. San Diego has bad fans as well. Im not gonna act like we're some holy city with only good fans. All of the Homeboys from Chula Vista love to get into brawls with the L.A homeboys when the raiders and dodgers come to town

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    You go to Dodgers/Raiders/Athletics games knowing that it is possible that you may be stabbed. It's part of life being an LA/Oakland fan. Thats the risk you take if you don't want to watch the game on tv.

Same thing goes if you go to a Chargers/Raiders game in San Diego because thats when the real gangbanger Raiders fans come out to play.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    No more MannyWood
    Laugh Out Loud!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Most of those fukks, don't even gangbang..... Latinos love to box.....

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    that is very true. San Diego has bad fans as well. Im not gonna act like we're some holy city with only good fans. All of the Homeboys from Chula Vista love to get into brawls with the L.A homeboys when the raiders and dodgers come to town
    A bunch of losers with serious complexes about who they are.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by king mayan View Post
    alot of mofos in my high school knew how to box, so i don't know what your talking about( alot of boxing gyms in the barrios)... You see these indingenous mexicans, and you think they all look like that... Well diggity, there's alot of big mexicans.... Check out the mongols bike gang??and mexicans wear cowboy hats, because they are the original cowboys....... And most of them have ranches back in mexico.....
    losers!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    you can meet me anytime, but hit me first........ Don't want to get sued.....

SKiLLsSoLoN
    Glad to have baseball back!
    SKiLLsSoLoN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1410

Giants fans are crazy anyhow. Dodgers are a decent team, people are just haters!

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Latinos don't know how to fight? I say we are the strongest race out there. Look at the UFC light heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez look up the best boxer in my opinion GAMBOA. If it was you VS any Latino I would definitely take the Latino. N that giant fan wAs a dumbass showing up with the enemies gear on. That is just a bullseye on you.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

la

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

GIANTS...orange and black...LA is full of actors...come on now

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

The cholos jhahahahaahahaha what a loosers.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

I agree it was probably just a LA traffic thing as to the empty seats. With the World Champs in town, you know this should translate into a good draw for the home team.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did anybody see the sketch of the guys who attacked the Giants Fan?? Good luck catching those guys here in LA bald head white T-shirt theres how many guys both cholos and just regular latinos that fit that drawing good luck with that one.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    I agree it was probably just a LA traffic thing as to the empty seats. With the World Champs in town, you know this should translate into a good draw for the home team.
    No not a traffic thing just about 50+ better things to be doing than watching a boring baseball game its LA We got it all. Plus the best seat is in my living room i've set everywhere in dodger stadium from the upper deck to behind homeplate to the all you can eat pavallion to the baseline club with the buffet i think they call it the prime ticket club now... nothing beats my view from home.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mayan. They try to box, they are just not very good at it. They are not very good alone anyways. They do their best work when its like 6 on 1 or something like that.

Latinos are usually too short and not that big. Not a lot of muscle mass. But those crazy super skinny latino boxers that you see on tv are pretty good. The ones you see in the street... not so much.

Mayan, I have a serious question for you though: why do so many Mexicans wear cowboy hats?? They think they are cowboys or something?

That post made me think of this beating. Funny how injured the guy is at the end.

William Walters

you can meet me anytime, but hit me first........ Don't want to get sued.....
    Nothing scarier than an internet tough guy.

William Walters

Of course, the near life ending attacks at Dodgers stadium were by low life gang-bangin cholo's. Here is the story and sketches:

http://highlandpark-ca.patch.com/art...#photo-5493506

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Nothing scarier than an internet tough guy.
    spewing racist shit all over the forum, but I'm the Internet tough guy...... pathetic female...... Get $200 and deposit in a sbr book, "rich OC kid"

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Did anybody see the sketch of the guys who attacked the Giants Fan?? Good luck catching those guys here in LA bald head white T-shirt theres how many guys both cholos and just regular latinos that fit that drawing good luck with that one.
    it was three giants fans against two dodger fans..... Probably some white boys talking shit, got the shit kicked out of them, pressing charges...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Baseball Att definitely on the decline
    The whole sport is even tv

William Walters

it was three giants fans against two dodger fans..... Probably some white boys talking shit, got the shit kicked out of them, pressing charges...
    Sounds to me like the "racist" comments are coming from you. Nothing I've written in the truth. Facts are facts........deal with it.

You must need a reading comprehension course:

"The duo, who were dressed in Dodger clothing, followed three men whose clothes marked them as Giants fans after the 2-1 Dodgers victory on March 31. The suspects yelled slurs at the Giants fans as they walked through the parking lot and then attacked them without any provocation, said Detective José Carrillo, who is leading the investigation."

Like a typical cowardly cholo's: "The suspects sucker-punched one of the Giants fans in the head from behind and then repeatedly kicked him so violently that he had to be hospitalized in County USC."

Obviously, we're dealing with typical losers with inferiority complexes. Anybody want to bet that the three victims........who are all paramedics from Northern California..........are more successful than the cowards who sucker punched them?

Losers!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yes, yes they got suckered punched... always an excuse.... and saying white boys is racist???? But saying "short fat mexicans" is not?? Anytime you want to meet me Walters, I'll show you my stereotypical body......

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Those news comes to show that there is no such thing as dodger fans coming to any games anymore, it's more like coward gangsters posing as dodger fans looking to find ways to tell their street friends how hardcore they were to hit real fans without any notice.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Sounds to me like the "racist" comments are coming from you. Nothing I've written in the truth. Facts are facts........deal with it.

You must need a reading comprehension course:

"The duo, who were dressed in Dodger clothing, followed three men whose clothes marked them as Giants fans after the 2-1 Dodgers victory on March 31. The suspects yelled slurs at the Giants fans as they walked through the parking lot and then attacked them without any provocation, said Detective José Carrillo, who is leading the investigation."

Like a typical cowardly cholo's: "The suspects sucker-punched one of the Giants fans in the head from behind and then repeatedly kicked him so violently that he had to be hospitalized in County USC."

Obviously, we're dealing with typical losers with inferiority complexes. Anybody want to bet that the three victims........who are all paramedics from Northern California..........are more successful than the cowards who sucker punched them?

Losers!
    And coming from a white, talk about cowards...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Never ever been to an MLB game, nor will I ever go to one. Surprised that their are baseball fans that actually gets riled up in a baseball game, to the point where they start assaulting each other. I thought baseball supposed to be a game where people to go to relax and enjoy some hotdogs

Raiders fans are worst if they're not people you know. Oakland Colisuem is like walking into a crime ridden hood. Half of them raiders fan are former inmates, so they're always trying to act hard.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Those news comes to show that there is no such thing as dodger fans coming to any games anymore, it's more like coward gangsters posing as dodger fans looking to find ways to tell their street friends how hardcore they were to hit real fans without any notice.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post

Raiders fans are worst if they're not people you know. Oakland Colisuem is like walking into a crime ridden hood. Half of them raiders fan are former inmates, so they're always trying to act hard.
    what u know about raiders fans? act hard? I aint met a soft raider fan yet...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    what u know about raiders fans? act hard? I aint met a soft raider fan yet...
    The hard one's as said earlier, are the Raiders fan's that just got released after doing 2-5 years in California Department of Corrections

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The hard one's as said earlier, are the Raiders fan's that just got released after doing 2-5 years in California Department of Corrections
    toughest fans in football...no doubt about it

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

I love how fans from the east coast call fans on the west coast "fairweather fans" as if they know what they are talking about. You guys are all in bed during the west coast games and you know it. To say that we are "fair-weathered" is just pure ignorance.

The Dodgers have a die-hard fan base.

The Lakers obviously have a good fan base, but I will definitely admit that the atmosphere at Laker games is more so like a social even than a sporting one.

The Los Angeles Kings (hockey, for dumb people that dont know) surprisingly have an incredibly die-hard fan base.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Mexicans and blacks thugs are little bitches who are only tough when its 6 of them against 1

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Great article from Deadspin about why Dodger Stadium sucks:

http://deadspin.com/#!5357489/why-yo...dodger-stadium

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Holy shit they may have to remove one the Giant's fan's frontal lobes. He will never be the same again, if he survives at all.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    Mexicans and blacks thugs are little bitches who are only tough when its 6 of them against 1
    You mean like these queers..

Or

First 123 Last