Diamond Hustler
    Diamond Hustler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

Dh - mlb 4/1

Picks for April 1, 2011

Chicago White Sox
    @ Cleveland Indians (3:05 ET)
    The White Sox have all the bats they need to give every pitcher on this staff a chance to win. While Buehrle will very likely be the 3rd or 4th best starter on this team come October, he is consistent and knows how to prepare for the season. Coming back to battle a opening day nightmare from '08 in Cleveland, Buehrle should be motivated enough to keep this one well within reach for the rested bullpen to nail down.
    Pick: [961] Chicago White Sox -104 (BetJamiaca)
    Risk 1.04 units to win 1 unit

Seattle Mariners @ Oakland Athletics (10:05 PM ET)
    Think Kershaw v Lincecum last night but with less offense. What Cahill lacks in intensity, the Coliseum makes up for in size. King Felix speaks for himself. These are two weak offenses with their Aces on the mound and at serviceable bullpens on Opening Day. In all honestly I think this number should be 6 or 5½ even. Nothing in this match-up suggests we'll see more than a couple runs from either team, but with such a low number errors can change that fate quickly. I think they play clean today to make up for the poor performances at the plate.
    Pick: [972] Total Runs Under 6½ -115 (Bookmaker)
    Risk 1.15 units to win 1 unit

For more visit www . two white elephants . com

Diamond Hustler
    Diamond Hustler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

Talk about a jinx, 5 errors and 2 unearned runs to deal me a loss and another split day. Thanks Breslow!