slickrick2209
    slickrick2209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Slick's Picks MLB 2011

I finished up pretty well doing the end of the college basketball season, but stopped posting when i headed out to vegas for the tourney...if i could have stayed off the blackjack tabel it would have been a very lucrative trip...

Any way love opening day...I will post my picks no chases, no math, just reasoning and I will try to post short write ups of each pick...I play a lot of games for 1 unit each so I will do what i can...good luck to everyone this season.

Braves -136...Its cold on the east coast and rainy...lowe throws a sinker and that is going to be a heavy ball today, couple that with livan getting the start strictly based on the fact the nats dont want to throw one of there yong guns out there on opening day leads me to believe that atlanta can win this one fairly easily

Tigers +135..I love this game...i know the yankees are the yankees but sabathia is a fat slob and is a much better end of the year pitcher after he has the whole season to work himself into shape...Verlander is young and is poised to have a great year, he throws had and again on the east coast that is going to be a tough ball to hit today in the cold and rain...in addition the tigers have a good hitting lineup and shouuld be able to chase sabathia in 5

GOod luck to everyone

slickrick2209

adding 3 more...

Reds -109...this was a playoff team last year and i think they are just as good as last year, opening day will be good to them

Angels -150...just a much superior team, weaver is a better pitcher than hochevar and i think this is good value

cards -1.5 +125---usually dont like laying the run line for the home team, but carpenter is excited to get back on the bump they have too much for the padres who have struggled to score runs..I expect a huge game from pujols.

GL to all

slickrick2209

i know ill be on the wrong side a time or two this year but nice to see the bottom line and see the reds won...i had given up on that game...so 2 and 1 so far angels winning cards need a big inning

slickrick2209

3 and 2 so far +1

going to play the giants tonight i like lincecum getting plus money, i think it is a good spot here

gl to everyone