Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Futures Bet (AL WILDCARD)

Found this bet today.....Which Division will the AL wildcard come from
    AL EAST -450
    AL Central +500
    AL West +650

I really think there is some value here... the blue jays and the Orioles are a LOT better than they were in the past... you you have them beating up on one another with the unbalanced schedule.

I think the Central is RIPE for value here because the Indians and the Royals are horrible.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    Found this bet today.....Which Division will the AL wildcard come from AL EAST -450 AL Central +500 AL West +650 I really think there is some value here... the blue jays and the Orioles are a LOT better than they were in the past... you you have them beating up on one another with the unbalanced schedule. I think the Central is RIPE for value here because the Indians and the Royals are horrible.
    a unit on both the west and central and you may be looking at something nice there?

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

waste of money, itll be from the east. you must not know a damn thing about baseball if you think otherwise.

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I would be really surprised if the wildcard didn't come out of the East as the Yanks.

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eh, I don't see a ton of value but baseball is a long season... if it is not the Yanks then who? White Sox / Twins / A's / Tex could be there if things go seriously wrong.

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Gonna take a decent amount of luck for any team besides the Yankees or Red Sox to get the Wild Card. Don't see a ton of value here. I think there's a small chance someone outside the AL East gets the WC, but I see the Sox\Yanks both winning 93 games this year.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

its worth a shot putting something on the central or west

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

You really have faith at against +500 and +650 in Aj Burnett, bartolo colon, Freddy garcia, Ivan Nova vs. much improved offenses in the AL East?