ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

5dimes World Series Matchup\Most HRs hit Pay Out Discussions

Phillies\Sox +885

Phillies\Yanks +1290

Anyone gonna take a stab at these? I'm not 100% sold on the Phillies, but I do think they have a great chance at representing the NL. Their hitting isn't going to be as good as it was last year, and quite honestly it wasn't great last year... but even still, get them in a 5 or 7 game set and they may not need a ton of hitting.

As for the AL... the usual suspects here. The Yankees are currently being over looked by nearly everyone because of the additions the Sox made in the off season, but the Sox and Yanks are both excellent teams. One of the two of these teams should make it to the ALCS in my opinion...

Am I over analyzing this?

Also, looking at Adrian Gonzalez to lead the league in homers at +1100. He's hit 30, 36, 41, and 31 in the last four years (respectively, 31 came last year) at one of the most pitcher friendly parks in the game... with a horrid offense behind him. I see him hitting 38 bombs this year at Fenway, I'm not sure that will be enough to lead the league, but I certainly think he will be in the top three.

Pujols is currently being traded at +800 for most HRs hit in the MLB. He's been in and around the top of the league consistently in the last several years.

Anyone like any of these places?

Anyone?

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Won't be shocked if Gonzalez hits 42-45 HR at Fenway if he has a good season... but I think 38 is a pretty safe bet. I doubt that will lead the league in bombs, but at +1100 I think there's value considering he's never played in pitchers park, and will have the luxury of being on one of the best offensive teams in the game.