Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5034

done with bases....final record inside

Favorites (102-94)(-14.88 units)
    Underdogs (87-103)(+3.96 units)
    Parlays (52-56)(+12.81 units)

For The Season (241-253)(+1.89 units)

0-3 dropping 3.36 units last night. You know what? Time to hang up the spikes for the year. My heart is just not into it with football being here and college football eats up a lot of my time.

In my eyes I had a horrible year in baseball. I was in the hole about 99% of the year, so now is a good time to walk away a winner. When I start up next year I can now say I had a winning season. I just look at it as I got some free entertainment all summer long and it did not cost me anything.

Continue to looks for my football picks in the proper threads. I am off to a good start…even in the NFL which I normally don’t do that well. Just going to set back the rest of baseball and hope my Phillies can pull off another miracle.

Good Luck Everybody!!

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on a great season sir!

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5034

Would not call it great by any means, but still better than losing. In the end, the book paid me....but not very much at all. Thanks for the reply. Baseball is such a long grind. I don't know how I stuck it out most of the year for the exception of a couple of weeks off for vacations.

JRS21386
    The Oracle
    JRS21386's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jillmark View Post
    Favorites (102-94)(-14.88 units)
    Underdogs (87-103)(+3.96 units)
    Parlays (52-56)(+12.81 units)

For The Season (241-253)(+1.89 units)

0-3 dropping 3.36 units last night. You know what? Time to hang up the spikes for the year. My heart is just not into it with football being here and college football eats up a lot of my time.

In my eyes I had a horrible year in baseball. I was in the hole about 99% of the year, so now is a good time to walk away a winner. When I start up next year I can now say I had a winning season. I just look at it as I got some free entertainment all summer long and it did not cost me anything.

Continue to looks for my football picks in the proper threads. I am off to a good start…even in the NFL which I normally don’t do that well. Just going to set back the rest of baseball and hope my Phillies can pull off another miracle.

Good Luck Everybody!!
    I am extremely impressed by the parlay and underdog records... great job!

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good stuff!

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL with Football