drew_bets
    drew_bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

$100 Call of Duty League eSports Bankroll Challenge - @FNLYSTeSPORTS

Please forgive me if there is an eSports forum, I couldn't find one.

I will be posting to officially track a Bankroll Challenge for Call of Duty's new eSports league the CDL.

DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

good luck

drew_bets

Tomorrow (6am ish EST) is the start of the first tournament event in London. I was up 5.9u with plays posted on my Twitter on opening weekend, lets keep that up into CDL London!

Futures
    NY Subliners $2.50 at +1200 to win $30
    -We saw with Paris that teams can be far from what we expect. The difference is we saw a poor effort from NYSL in their first match against London (who later got whooped by Paris), and then despite an impressive DOM and keeping it close in HP vs the ATL Faze they couldn't do leave Minnesota with a W. If they went 1-1 last week and didn't lose the bookies faith they would be like +500/+600 this week based on preseason odds/rankings. With the weaker group, and only needing to win 3 bo5s to advance to a final, I believe they could leave some hedge potential for Sunday afternoon.

As to nobodies surprise, I think Chicago wins this event, but at +220 i'd rather pick my spots on maps with them and see what version of Dallas shows up to play.

drew_bets

Thanks DoctorStrong!

drew_bets

Sat 7:45 est
    Dallas Empire vs Seattle Surge
    Dallas Empire to win 3-2$5 at +300 to win $15

As of now Seattle can't be trusted to win any Search & Destroy maps, and even if they could, Dallas is quite good. They know that crushing the respawns (Hardpoint & Domination) is the only way they can take down Dallas so I expect to see some stronger effort and where they fall short is a map 5 S&D. I don't see Seattle winning 3-1 and my only fear is a 3-1 in favour of Dallas but those odds are +225 and I will take the higher of the two as i'm confident this is the most likely result.

Sat 9:00 est
    Chicago Huntsmen vs Los Angeles Guerrillas
    Chicago Huntsmen -1.5 Maps $12.50 at -167 to win $7.50

I'm high on LAG but not against the elite squads (ATL & CHI). LAG won 3 search maps agains MIN (1) and Optic (2) but Chicago should be tougher competition and really take hold of the respawns.

drew_bets

Huntsmen -30.5 Map 1 $11.77 to win $10