Hilltop
    Hilltop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Esports capping

Anyone have any good cappers to follow in esports betting? I feel like this is a new market and the lines may be a bit softer.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop View Post
    Anyone have any good cappers to follow in esports betting? I feel like this is a new market and the lines may be a bit softer.

Good point. This is a huge market and there are many things changing in this community. Esports is huge and growing by the week.

paintballpaki
    paintballpaki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Unfortunately, i don't have any lines. But I'd like to ask what you're favorite book to use for esports is. I mostly bet on Rocket League and LoL and 5 dimes seems to be lagging behind.

Hilltop

I don't bet esports currently. Thinking about getting into it. I would prefer to follow a good handicapper. A la the canttouchayo of esports.

But those people are few and far between. AYO solid.

I could get into watching it but ive never been a video game player. Honestly I've just heard that lines are softer in esports, compared to regular sports.

Hey Drew, could we petition to get an eaports specific forum here on sbr?

Hilltop

And as far as i know eaports are a year round deal.

paintballpaki
    paintballpaki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Esports are year round, but there are definitely "seasons" for each particular game. But there's pretty much always something going on.