SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Johnny Manziel CFL adventure

Hall of Fame quarterback Kurt Warner said former Cleveland Browns signal-caller Johnny Manziel should get another chance in the NFL if he succeeds in the Canadian Football League.

On Friday, TMZ Sports provided comments from Warner, who passed along a personal message to his fellow QB: "[You] gotta just keep workin', keep playing—good luck to ya."
    The CFL's Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced Sunday they made an initial offer to Manziel in order to keep his exclusive negotiating rights:
    "As per the negotiation list process, Johnny Manziel and his agent recently notified the Tiger-Cats that they had activated the 10-day window during which the Tiger-Cats must offer him a contract or lose his negotiation list rights. That window closed today and we can confirm that we made an offer to Manziel, and that his rights will remain on our negotiation list while discussions with he and his agent continue. We will have no further comment."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-return-to-nfl

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

drew how bout givng golf it's own sub forum instead of under more sports, i mean if arena football can have it's own sub forum i think golf is worthy

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    drew how bout givng golf it's own sub forum instead of under more sports, i mean if arena football can have it's own sub forum i think golf is worthy
    You read my mind...I am currently working on the Masters Tournament contest and thought this too.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

Quote Originally Posted by SBR drew View Post
    You read my mind...I am currently working on the Masters Tournament contest and thought this too.
    And this should be renamed CFL & AFL Drew.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

wheres johnny going to play this year