1. All Rules and Regulations contained herein are subject to revision by wager7.com without prior written notice. Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager. We will not accept wagers on events posted with obvious line errors. Management also reserves the right to cancel any wager made on an obvious "bad" line whether due to software or human error.
2. All winnings will be credited to that player's Sportsbook & Casino account, and all losses will be deducted from the same account.
3. There must be funds in the account in order to place a wager. Credit is not given.
4. Nevada Gaming Commission rules and regulations, payoffs and wager types always apply.
5. No bet may be cancelled, changed, or modified by the bettor, once it has been accepted in the Sportsbook, via phone or internet.
6. It is the bettor's responsibility to check and assure the accuracy of the wagers placed on the internet. Internet wagers are not guaranteed until confirmation, and cannot be changed after. If the player has any concerns regarding the wagers placed on the internet they should be checked online in the pending bets section of the sportsbook.
7. The minimum wagering limits are $50 over the phone, $5 on the internet. No exceptions.
8. Wager7.com Sportsbook, Casino & Poker keeps track of all wagers by computer. Any disputes over wagers will be resolved by the tape recording of the transaction.
9. A player must be at least 18 years of age to wager in the Sportsbook and / or Casino.
10. "READ BACK IS FINAL" when the betting clerk reads back the wager and the bettor confirms with the account number and password, there is a wager. It is the bettor's responsibility to listen to the read back and correct any errors.
11. Wager7 reserves the right to cancel the Player's account if the Player is found cheating or if it is determined that he/she has employed or made use of a system ( including machines, computers, robots, software or other automated systems ).
12. Wager7.com does not report winnings of individuals to any government agencies. It is the responsibility of each member to report any income from wagering to their respective government agencies.
13. It is the Customer's responsibility to keep his password secure. wager7.com is not responsible for unauthorized use of account by people who have correct account information and password.
14. Only ONE account is allowed per person. Management reserves the right to make final decisions regarding bonuses. Valid identification may be required to claim bonuses in order to prevent abuse.
15. We do not accept any customers from Costa Rica.
16. If you are depositing by Money Transfer, please note: Bonuses are only given for deposits of $100 and over.
17. All Buddy referrals must have verifiable account information. Simultaneous wagering activity in both accounts is required to receive the Buddy referral bonus.
18. Your personal data will be treated confidentially and is for internal use only.
19. Free play bonuses from The Monday Night Challenge will be split in case of multiple winners.
20. Management reserves the right to make final decisions regarding bonuses. Valid identification may be required to claim bonuses in order to prevent abuse.
21. Casino software is ONLY compatible with Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers, therefore wager7.com doesn't take responsibility for glitches caused while playing casino with a different browser.
22. Winnings from accounts that are accessed by robots will not be honored.
23. Only one customer per IP address. If more than one customer appears on the same IP address, management reserves the right to void all bonuses, fee credits, and possible winnings.
24. The use of IP masking, proxies, or anything that can hide your ip is not allowed. The use of such techniques will result in the forfeiture of any winnings and bonuses.
25. The use of phone spoofing devices will result in the closure of the account holder, and the possible forfeiture all funds, fees, and bonuses.