UFC 190 Prop Bets posted by Online Sportsbooks
Proposition wagers from three online sportsbooks have been compiled in the UFC 190 prop betting directory.
More than 50 total UFC prop bets are expected to be released prior to fight night on August 1st.
The main event of the pay-per-view (PPV) card is Ronda Rousey vs. Bethe Correia.
As for the money line odds (to win outright), Rousey is an average 1 to 15 favorite (a $1,500 bet wins $100), whilst Bethe Correia is trading as at an average market price of +750, so a $100 wager returns $750 in profit.
UFC PPV events typically have the most odds fluctuations in the week or so leading up to the fight: The UFC 190 betting directory features a real-time updating grid showing the current best UFC 190 betting odds at nine of the most reputable online sportsbooks.
List of UFC 190 prop bets released thus far for the Rousey vs. Correia fight:
- Total rounds
- Fight is a Draw
- Fight to end within the 1st minute of 1st Round
- Fight goes 5 Round Distance
- Rousey wins inside Distance
- Correia wins inside Distance
- Fight won by Decision
- Rousey wins by Decision
- Correia wins by Decision
- Fight won by Submission
- Rousey wins by Submission
- Correia wins by Submission
- Fight won by KO, TKO, DQ
- Rousey wins by KO, TKO, DQ
- Correia wins by KO, TKO, DQ
- Rousey wins by Unanimous Decision
- Correia wins by Unanimous Decision
- Total Rounds
- Rousey wins by Split/Majority Decision
- Correia wins by Split/Majority Decision