UFC 173 is the next Pay-Per-View event in the sport of mixed martial arts. Daniel Cormier is a big favourite against Dan Henderson in the co-main event. At the time of this publication, 5Dimes Sportsbook (SBR rating A+) has installed Cormier at -1200 (a $1200 wager returns $100 in profit). Sportsbook Review has launched a UFC 173 Betting Odds & Props directory.
Top 5 Sportsbooks to bet UFC 173
1. 5Dimes Sportsbook is the top UFC betting sportsbook in the world. Aside from the reduced juice account signup option, which essentially create a bonus behind every bet, 5Dimes offers more UFC prop bets per match than any other industry leader.
2. SportsInteraction offers competitive pricing, a consistent amount of proposition wagers, and is widely regarded for their sleek betting interface.
3. Bet365 Sportsbook posts some of the earliest UFC betting and combat sports lines in the business. This is a useful criteria to consider when evaluating a UFC sportsbook.
4. Bovada Sportsbook is widely known for their selection of diverse props. Bovada, a betting company designed for select previous customers of Bodog, often spread what are known as "free money props".
5. Bookmaker is one of the oldest sportsbooks in the business. Aside from being a rock in the industry, Bookmaker has vastly expanded their betting cart in recent years and offer reload and other bonuses designed to reward their most loyal users.
How to measure UFC 173 Betting Odds to choose the right sportsbook
After surveying the outright winner odds on offer by the top sportsbooks for Renan Barao vs. TJ Dillashaw, the following is observed: Barao is favored at an average marketprice of -816. This means that on average an $816 wager on Renan Barao to defeat TJ Dillashaw pays $100 in profit. However, if you used the Sportsbook Review UFC 173 betting odds directory you would see that Barao is priced most competitively at WilliamHill at just -600. You have to risk $216 less to win the same amount by placing this wager at WilliamHill. For your convenience, these betting odds are listed in easy to follow, side by side grids which update in real time. Upon line movement, the lines will flash on your screen and change colors.
As for underdog TJ Dillashaw, the average return for an outright win is +478. This means every $100 risked returns $478. But by simply looking at the SBR UFC 173 betting odds page, we can see that if placing this wager, 5Dimes Sportsbook has the single greatest return at +550. In fact, placing a $100 wager on TJ Dillashaw at 5Dimes pays an extra $72 than the market average.
When you consistently get the best price over a prolonged period of time, you increase the likelihood of your expectation to be a long-term winning or losing player.
Sportsbook Review will update the Daniel Cormier vs. Dan Henderson UFC 173 Betting Odds directory as soon as betting props are released. These betting props include all fighters to win by KO, TKO, DQ, submission, round length props, as well as every other wild betting prop in the UFC betting online stratosphere.