Tennis betting is a tricky discipline. Sports bettors looking to get a step ahead and capitalise on the upcoming 2014 French Open should read this article. The top 5 sportsbooks for wagering the French Open are listed. This article includes recommendations on where to wager factoring in prospective bets on the mens and womens tournament at Roland Garros.
Top 5 sportsbooks for betting the Men's French Open 2014 winner
1. 5Dimes Sportsbook is the best place to play if you're looking to wager on Rafael Nadal to win his record ninth French Open title. The reason is simple. Rafael Nadal pays +130 at 5Dimes. This means a $100 wager returns $130 in profit. This pays higher than if you had placed this bet at any of the other listed sportsbooks.
2. Pinnacle Sportsbook is the overall second best sportsbook for French Open betting. A wager on Novak Djokovic pays out at +238, so a $100 wager returns $238 in profit. Pinnacle does not take US players.
3. Bet365 is the third best sportsbook for French Open futures wagering. While Bet365 has superior in-play tennis betting offering and technology than any online sportsbook, some of their payouts on player outright odds are average and not as good as the top 2 sportsbooks listed above.
4. Bovada Sportsbook is the fourth best shop if you are looking to wager the men's outright tournament winner market for the 2014 French Open. Bovada has state of the art software, a sleek interface, and a bevy of proposition bets on multiple sports making their offering stand out from the rest of the pack.
5. SportsInteraction Sportsbook (SIA) is the fifth best shop to wager the 2014 French Open. A $100 wager on Thomas Berdych pays +5000 at SIA - a whopping $5,000 in profit.
Top 5 sportsbooks for betting the Womens French Open 2014 winner
1. Pinnacle Sportsbook has the current overall top pricing on the ladies in the French Open 2014. A $100 wager on Serena Williams to repeat as champion pays +171 - meaning a $100 wager pays $171. This is better on average than the other online sportsbooks.
2. Bet365 is the second best sportsbook to bet on the ladies side of the French Open 2014. Bet365 offers odds on more players than most online sportsbooks and has superior in-play betting markets.
3. Bovada Sportsbook is the third best sportsbook. Bovada's low rollover bonus structure plus their decent return on the outright winner market make Bovada a sound choice for any tennis sports bettor.
4. WilliamHill is the fourth best sportsbook to bet the French Open 2014. WillHill has state of the art software, exceptional in-play betting, and many wagering markets with which to extract value.
5. SBObet Sportsbook is the fifth best sportsbook to wager the French Open. SBObet has made a name for itself in their international offerings, including Asian and European competitions, and is consistently well rated by sportsbook bettors.
To access the full full futures list, visit the French Open Sportsbook Betting page at SBR.