Free Poker Contest underway: Join SBR Today
With one SBR member headed to Las Vegas this summer for entry into the 2015 World Series of Poker Main Event, which has a minimum $10 million prize going to 1st place, check out the current free poker contest which is open to all readers with an SBR forum account.
The event, dubbed the SBR World Poker Cup, measures how each geographical location performs in daily poker tournaments.
How to make a team
- Rank in the top 12 for points won during SBR Poker tournament play Mon-Fri from May 1 — August 19.
- Twelve slots will be assigned for each region. Leaderboards will be posted with standings by country. Confederates refers to 12 US members who do not qualify for Team US.
- Daily tournaments will pay the top twelve 2,000 in poker points (600/375/250/175/150/120/80/70/60/50/40/30). 3PM, 7PM, 11PM ET. 40 slots per tournament.
Team Match Schedule (August 24 — August 27)
- Twelve tournaments per day from 12:00PM-11:00PM ET.
- Four players per tournament (1 player from each region).
- Each tournament will award 2 points for the winning team, and 1 point for the runner-ups team. Co-champions will be crowned in the event of a tie with an equal division of the pot. A leaderboard will be maintained in Players Talk showing how many points each team has.
Winning team: 8,000 betpoints each
Runner-up: 3,000 poker pts each
3rd place: 1,500 poker pts each
4th place: 750 poker pts each