Follow NCAA Tournament Line Moves & Scores w/ SBR Odds

Free NCAAB Odds

Update 3/19 4PM ET - UAB shocks Iowa State; sports bettors cash in.
Per SBR Odds sportsbook consensus, 53.9% of bettors backed the UAB moneyline at the average odds of 10 to 1, while 46.1% had Iowa State at the average odds of 1 to 15.

The opening frame of the 2015 NCAA Men's college basketball championship and millions of bracket contests is underway.

The sportsbook moneyline and total odds markets are fluctuating rapidly as bettors fire down bets.

Sportsbook Review has a free odds monitoring and scores application called SBR Odds which allows bettors to follow the action in real-time.

17 games are scheduled to tip off today in the men's college basketball tournament, beginning with Northeastern vs. (8) Notre Dame.

Bookmakers are expecting a rout as the opening pointspread came in at -12.5 -110 (a $110 bet wins $100), which means if the Fighting Irish defeat Northeastern by 13 or more bettors backing them will celebrate Christmas early.

The benefit of using free odds monitoring service SBR Odds is that the current line offered by industry sportsbooks are displayed in grid format. The best line for betting Notre Dame is -11.5, which is available at online sportsbooks 5Dimes, Heritage, Pinnacle Sports, and betting exchange Matchbook.

Biggest Underdog of the Day
The biggest underdog of the day is Hampton against (1) seeded Kentucky - a team many sports bettors have circled in NCAA Bracket Contests. Hampton opened as whopping 1500 to 1 underdogs, meaning a $100 wager returns $150,000.

Some online sportsbooks opt not to spread the moneyline market when there are this many 0's, though as of this publication two online sportsbooks are spreading the odds.

Highest Total of the Day
The present total is 178.5 in tonight's Tennessee-Martin vs. Northwestern State game scheduled to tip off at 7:30pm ET. This means that if you are wagering the over, a total of 179 points must be scored for your bet to be a winner, while 178 or less is a winner for bettors in favor of the under.

Biggest Pointspread of the Day
Surprise, surprise. Hampton, who were mentioned earlier for their outrageous 1500 to 1 outright odds, are getting 34 points in the pointspread market against Kentucky. The runner up is Texas Southern vs. Arizona, which has a present line of -23.5 points.

How does SBR Odds work?
Sportsbook Review has access to private feeds at many of the industry's top sportsbooks. When line changes are recorded in the sports markets, the screen will flash red on the game in question. Within 30 seconds, the red changes to orange, and at the 1 minute mark turns yellow before fading back to white.

SBR Odds can also be configured according to timezone, rotation vs. starting time, sound alerts, and the order of sportsbooks can be configured as desired. Simply hit the "Settings" wrench to begin customization. Upon hitting settings, the following window appears:

To adjust sports order, select "Books Order":

If you have any questions about using SBR Odds or feedback that you would like to share, the team at Sportsbook Review would like to hear from you. Simply write in to with Odds in the subject line.





Posters' Poll Pts Rating
#1 5Dimes 675
#2 Heritage 665
#3 Bookmaker 380
#4 Pinnacle 310
#5 BetOnline 165
Get Help with a Sportsbook
Sportsbook Complaint
Email SBR