BetWay Sportsbook bonus complaint on Super Bowl promo
A BetWay Sportsbook (SBR rating C-) player submits a bonus dispute. The player claims that he deposited for a Super Bowl bonus promo that promised a £50 free bet which was to be used for the second half of the football game between the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos. However, the bonus was credited to the player after the game began and he was unable to use it.
The offer terms were listed as follows:
• Only bets placed from 12:00 GMT 26th January & 23:25 GMT Sunday 2nd February will qualify
• Minimum Free Bet: 5 GBP (or equivalent, see below) per customer
• Maximum Free Bet: 50 GBP (or equivalent, see below) per customer
• Applies to single, pre-match bets
• One Free Bet, per customer. Highest bet matched
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers on this event
• Real money bets only
• Free Bet will be credited during half-time of the Superbowl
*Accounts registered in the following countries will not be eligible for this offer: Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation and Ukraine.
SBR has contacted BetWay management regarding the bonus complaint.
SBR reported on 13 January 2014 that BetWay credited a player in a cold case dispute.
BetWay Sportsbook was upgraded from D to C- in September of 2013 after satisfactorily addressing outstanding disputes and agreeing to change their bonus confiscation procedures.
Follow SportsbookReview.com on twitter. SBR has been the leading online sportsbook industry watchdog since 1999. Players in need of assistance should submit a sportsbook complaint form. Players with general questions may also contact SBR by writing to email@example.com.