Free RSS News Syndication Service for Websites and Internet Users Seeking Reliable
Offshore Wagering News
SBR offers the convenience of RSS feeds which provide
a means to view and deliver news or articles that are posted on SportsbookReview.com
to your website or desktop. The RSS feeds are organized by channels. We have general
and specific sportsbook channels covering the latest business news, upgrades and
downgrades, articles, downloads, current promotions, black list, recommended list,
and more. By subscribing to a channel, you can have important headlines delivered
to your XML enabled website or desktop on offshore sportsbook topics of interest
To get started:
- you need to install an RSS feed reader, (A reader is a software application similar
in function to your email program - you will see headlines and descriptions in the
channels you've subscribed to in this application - see
the list of some of the available RSS readers)
- and subscribe to a channel. To subscribe you
need to copy the channel URL into your reader.
icon helps you identify that an RSS Feed is available. This icon will have the URL
link to that channel. To subscribe to the channel, right-click on it and choose
Copy Shortcut. Switch to your reader and select File, New menu option (this may
vary based on your reader). Follow the menus to add the channel.
If you click on this icon, a new browser window will open that includes the XML
code. All you need is the URL that points your reader to that channel. For example
our Sportsbook News and Business
Wire channel URL looks like this: http://sportsbookreview.com/rss/newswires/
To add the channel, you can copy this URL from the browser into your reader. See
the instructions in your reader software on how to create a new channel.
Once you have subscribed, your reader will automatically check the channel for updates.
For example, if SBR posts a new article, and you've subscribed to our SBR Articles
Channel, you will see that this article has been added in your reader. You can go
directly to that new article on SportsbookReview.com. This is a great way to keep
up-to-date on the new or updated content posted on SportsbookReview.com. We have
many offshore sportsbook channels that you can subscribe to in the RSS format. Please
subscribe and enjoy!
Benefits of RSS Feeds
- You take control and determine which RSS channel you would like to view.
- You only view a headline and description making it easy for you to scan topics.
- The link will take you directly to that article.
- You are alerted when our site is updated.
Available Sportsbook Review RSS Feed Channels
When you see this icon
SBR you know that there is an RSS feed channel related to the area you are reading.
By right-click on the icon and copying the URL into your RSS reader, you can
subscribe to that channel.
We offer five types of offshore sportsbook RSS feed channels.
- SBR-News and Business Wire Channel (updated almost daily)
- SBR-Upgrades and Downgrades Channel (updated every time a sportsbook rating is changed)
- SBR-Articles Archive Channel (a list of recent sportsbook related articles - updated
when new article is added)
- SBR-Free Reports and Downloads Channel (a list of Free reports and downloads - updated
when new downloads are added) and
- SBR-General Site Updates Channels (updated every time a Current Bonus, Current Promotion,
Black List, Run List, or Recommended list is changed)
Available RSS Offshore Sportsbook Channels from
To subscribe, right-click on the
icon below and and choose Copy Shortcut.
Then add the feed URL to your reader
What is RSS?
RSS stands for Rich Site Summary or Really Simple
Syndication and is based on a technology known as XML. Among other things,
RSS allows you to view headlines of the latest content posted on a website like
SportsbookReview.com. When you see the XML
icon on a page on SportsbookReview.com, you know that that particular article or
area has an associated RSS channel. You will need an RSS
reader (also known as a news aggregator) to properly interpret the RSS feeds
on the channel. These readers also allow you to subscribe to the channel. The advantage
of an RSS feed is you only view the most recent changes to our site. This alerts
you to an important change or addition in an offshore sportsbook topic that may
be of interest to you.
General information on RSS
Popular RSS readers (news aggregators). Most are
software applications that must be installed onto your computer. Download one and
give it a try!
- AmphetaDesk - Cross-platform, free
- Awasu - Windows, free personal edition
- Bloglines - Web-based news aggregator, free membership
- FeedDemon - Windows, free beta release
- Headline Viewer - Windows, free beta release
- NetNewsWire -- Macintosh, free and commercial ($39.95) versions
- NewsCrawler - Windows, $24.95, free 14 day trail version available
- NewsGator - Windows (runs in Microsoft Outlook), $29.00, free 14 day trial version
Other available RSS readers (news aggregators) are listed here.
RSS Search Engines
We encourage you to use our RSS feeds, so long as you post the entire article and
you include the resource box at the end with a link back to SportsbookReview.com.
Please email us with your feedback and comments
We want to learn how you are using our RSS feeds. Please also email us if you have
special RSS syndication requirements.