Poker Software Source Code for Sale
SBR Forum introduces its online poker software that is fully customizable to fit your future poker room. Our robust system offers your poker players a high level poker platform which enhances their online poker experience. This plug and play solution is completely customizable and includes state of the art security features protecting the integrity of your poker room.
This easy to use software includes a comprehensive back end management system and an intuitive reporting system.
Our poker software source code is a client-server application that has been stress tested with over 3000 continuous users at any given time. Among its features, our poker platform includes:
- Poker platform customization - Lobby, tables and cashier can be customized to our clients specifications to achieve the branding desired.
- Player Avatars - Players can personalize their poker profiles by uploading their personal avatars.
- Multilingual Capabilities - Our poker software comes in 8 different languages. English, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
- Multi-table Play - Players can manage up to 6 tables of poker play at a time
- Flexible Limits Set Up - Poker limits can be set up within the poker room to include Fixed limit, Pot Limit or No Limit
- Virtual/Real Currency Options - Your poker room can be set up to play with real currency or for a community currency such as points.
- Variety of Poker Games - Poker platforms included within the software include Texas Holdem, Omaha High, Omaha H/L, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card H/L
- Poker Tournament Options - Poker players can enjoy an option of playing sit and go tournaments, scheduled tournaments or satellite tournaments that feed into a main event.
- High Level Security Settings - High level security features come standard with our software including IP and mac address monitoring
- Player Disconnect Monitoring - Player disconnect monitoring including a free disconnect feature to manage player disconnects
- Player Hand History Reporting - A comprehensive hand history reporting tool is available to players
- Downloadable Client Feature - Each player will download locally the poker client to their computer and will have the ability to connect and play at their convenience
- Intuitive Poker Room - Player can add money to their poker session while play is in progress. Player can also chose to wait for big blind, auto post blinds. auto muck or sit out.
- Poker Room Chat - Chat windows are enabled within each poker room and can be monitored for potential collusion.
- Advertising Opportunities - Advertising opportunities for your future clients are offered both in the lobby or individual poker room.
Back End System
Our Web-CIS Administration System contains reporting and additional functionality to assist you in managing your poker players and other site administrators.
The WEB-CIS consist of 3 separate tabs:
- Users - To quickly find the player account information
- Reports - a complete inventory of all reports within the WEB-CIS including accounting, statistics, poker room results and API reporting
- Tools - additional game tools
3rd Party System Integration
3rd Party systems that have their own customer database and cashier system can be integrated to this poker software via an HTTPS communication service and XML. The CGI request method is POST. These services will return the required information in XML format which provides the flexibility needed to support the required exchange of information without exposing the 3rd party or the poker software database.
- Random Number Generator â€“ What are its specs?
It's a standard CLIB software random number generator using the ISAAC Cryptographic Random Number Generator algorithm.
- What are the support options for the system?
SBR Network does not offer support at this time.
- Does the system support avatars?
The system supports avatars.
- Is SBR Poker completely customizable?
Yes, any module can be customized to the client's specifications for an added cost.
- What language is the source code written?
Servers, Client, CIS, and other utility apps: C++ with a little Delphi. WebCIS(back end) is written in Java.
- Can you integrate the poker software with a payment system?
There are two options in the software that is available:
- Host integration - host system handles payments.
- Stand-alone - poker has it's own payment system.
- Can the software support added functionalities that the initial version did not include?
Yes, the software can be customizable.
- How many skins are available for each poker room?
There is one gereral client skin and 4 table skins. Additional skins can be created and implemented with ease.
- Is the poker software source code available for sale?
Yes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss pricing and acquisition.
- Are you a poker network?
We currently do not support a poker network outside of our network of players.
- Can I integrate this source code to any existing website?
Yes, this is a plug and play solution that will function on any existing website. Please see system requirements for full details
- Do you provide installation and deployment services?
No, we currently do not offer neither installation or support.
- Does it support automated client updates?
- Do you offer a white label poker product?
We are open to discuss White Label opportunities but we are focused on selling our poker source code at this time.
- What is the time frame between software purchase and delivery?
After negotiations and payment is complete, the poker software can be set up and running in 30 working days.