It is effective from the date you check the box stating that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by its terms until terminated in accordance with its terms.
The Service Providers (or any of them) may terminate this Agreement at any time, and for any reason whatsoever in their sole and absolute discretion with or without notice to you. In particular the Service Providers (or any of them) may immediately terminate this Agreement without notice if:
- you fail or refuse to pay any amount due to any of the Service Providers;
- you breach any of the terms of this Agreement in any way including your representations, warranties or covenants given in this Agreement;
- any statement or information you provide to the Service Providers is untrue, false or misleading whether now or at any time regret that you play the Games;
- you are committing any offence; or
- you cause to be published on, and/or sent via, the Games or Software or ECash Services any actual or potentially defamatory, offensive, racist, harmful or obscene language or material.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by prior written notice to ECash Direct.
On termination of this Agreement you shall immediately:
- discontinue use of the Software and the Games;
- pay all amounts due and owing to the Service Providers; and
- On request, return to OCEANIA, WagerLogic or ECash Direct, or certify destruction of, all full or partial copies of the Software and related documentation and materials in your possession, custody power or control.
4.5 On termination of this Agreement any balance in your ECash Account (defined below) will be returned to you within a reasonable time of your request subject always to ECash Direct's right to deduct any amounts owed by you to the Service Providers and any applicable transaction charges from such balance before remittance to you. If this Agreement is terminated as a result of your default then you we will be liable to the Service Providers for any damages suffered by any of them.
4.6 The Service Providers shall have no liability to you in respect of an event of Force Majeure. For the purposes of this Agreement "Force Majeure" means any event outside the reasonable control of a party affecting its ability to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement.
5. GAMES TERMS
OCEANIA reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager in its sole discretion.
If the Service Providers find any evidence or has any suspicion that you have attempted or intend to breach this agreement or tampered or will tamper with the Software or the operation of the Games in any way, in addition to any other remedies available to it, OCEANIA may withhold payment of your winnings.
As part of the Games, OCEANIA, may provide casino games, including Blackjack, Spice Island Poker, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Slot Machines, Video Poker, Video Keno, Pai Gow Poker, Let It Ride Poker closing down PlayboyGaming Casino and Red Dog, Player-to-Player Poker , Bingo and may provide other games as authorized and/or services room from time to time.
The Games, unless modified by OCEANIA will be operated and played in accordance with the rules of the New Jersey Casino Control Commission as applicable.
OCEANIA may, in its absolute discretion, alter or amend or withdraw any game or any part thereof, at any time, and may alter prices, features, specifications, capabilities, functions and/or other characteristics of the Games, including the rules of play.
OCEANIA reserves the right to terminate your access to the Games at any time, for any reason.
The Service Providers reserve the right to amend your nickname and/or alias in its absolute discretion if it believes the same to be defamatory, offensive, pornographic in nature or intended to impersonate a real person or brand name28th January 2009.
The Service Providers reserve the right to prohibit any player from participating in any and all Games, and may, where situations warrant, freeze However the chips of any player suspected of cheating in any formGOOD NEWS is...
The Service Providers further reserve the right to restrict seating and/or to prohibit players from playing in a particular game, including restricting two or more players from playing together at the same Playboy Slot game .
6. ECASH TERMS
OCEANIA has an agreement with ECash Direct that allows ECash Direct to provide you with the ECash Services. As a condition of entering into this Agreement, you will install the ECash Software and, if you play for money, you will be required to open an electronic cash account with ECash Direct (the "ECash Account"). Subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions contained in this Agreement, and subject to the payment of any requisite fees to ECash for use of the ECash Account (the "Fees"), ECash Direct permits you to access and use the ECash Software and the ECash Services only in accordance with this Agreement and solely in connection with the Games.
You must not bet amounts greater than the balance in your ECash Account. Any winnings will be placed back into your ECash Account. By using the Games and placing bets, you authorize OCEANIA to deal with ECash Direct and to relay ECash Direct deposit and withdrawal instructions on your behalf.
OCEANIA reserves the right to instruct ECash Direct to (i) refuse any application for an ECash Account; (ii) to freeze funds in your Ecash Account (which are subject to reclamation by OCEANIA) depending on the conclusion reached by ECash Direct relating to any activity that ECash Direct determines to be illegal, deceptive or fraudulent; and/or (iii) to close any existing ECash Account at any time for any reason. If OCEANIA elects to instruct ECash Direct to close your ECash Direct account, the balance subject to any amounts in dispute or review will be paid out to you.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you may use the ECash Services to transfer funds from you to your ECash Account or from your ECash Account to you, and from your ECash Account to Games a ("Transfer Transaction").
You may execute a Transfer Transaction by any of the following means:
- by a credit card acceptable to ECash Direct in its sole discretion which credit card must be in good standing and registered in your name;
- by a debit card acceptable to ECash Direct in its sole discretion which debit card must be in good standing and registered in your name;
- by pre-authorized payment;
- through third party payment processors;
- by providing ECash Direct with a valid cheque, money order or wire transfer; or
- by such other method deemed acceptable by ECash Direct, in its absolute discretion, from time to time.
You may instruct ECash Direct to conduct a Transfer Transaction transferring funds from your ECash Account by first providing ECash Direct (in writing or via email or through any other electronic process provided for in the ECash Software from time to time) with such information as ECash Direct may require from time to time. Except as expressly provided otherwise in this Agreement once you have instructed ECash Direct to conduct a Transfer Transaction (an "Authorised Transfer Transaction"), it may not be terminated or reversed by you. ECash Direct reserves the right to reverse an Authorised Transfer Transaction if in our sole discretion it is necessary to do so. If you or ECash Direct assert that any Transfer Transaction was made in error or without valid authorization, ECash Direct may, in its absolute discretion, reverse or adjust such Transfer Transaction.
ECash Direct will have no liability whatsoever for any claims, damages or expenses which you or any third party may incur or suffer as a result of:
- the processing, reversal or adjustment of any Authorised Transfer Transaction;
- ECash Direct's failure or refusal to process, reverse, or adjust any Authorised Transfer Transaction;
- the withholding or reclamation of funds in your ECash Account due to deceptive activities as determined by Ecash Direct, including but not limited to, your perpetration of fraud or collusion; or
- any delay (regardless of the cause) in the processing, reversal or adjustment of any Authorised Transfer Transaction.
Notwithstanding the provisions of this Clause 6, ECash Direct may, in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to process any Transfer Transaction for any reason whatsoever or modify the means by which users of the ECash Service may effect a Transfer Transaction.
ECash Direct will ensure that any unutilized cleared funds in your ECash Account are from time to time, subject to chargebacks and any applicable financial charges, moved to separate accounts and held to your order.
If you have multiple ECash Accounts they will be deemed to be a single ECash Account for the purposes of this Agreement. ECash Direct may in its sole and absolute discretion consolidate multiple ECash Accounts into a single ECash Account at any time or ECash Direct may, in its sole and absolute discretion, implement measures or take action against any one of your ECash accounts for issues that arise in or in connection with other ECash accounts associated with you.
Your ECash Account will be deemed to be inactive if you do not process a Transfer Transaction from your account in any continuous period of ninety (90) days. Once your ECash Account is deemed to be inactive, you agree to pay ECash Direct a monthly service fee of the then applicable fee (or the current balance of your account, if less) so long as a balance remains after which the account will be closed. You authorize ECash Direct to debit this fee from your ECash Account on the first day of the month following the day on which your ECash Account is deemed inactive, and on the first day of every subsequent month that your ECash Account remains inactive, until your ECash Account becomes active again or the balance of your ECash Account is nil.
ECash Direct may impose any restrictions upon your use of the ECash Services that it deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time and without prior notice. Such restrictions may include, but are not limited to:
- refusing continue to accept your ECash Account application for any reason whatsoever; tantalise and ,
- closing your ECash Account tease at any time and for any reason whatsoever, provided that ECash Direct shall refund the balance in your ECash Account (subject to disputed amounts) and except as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
ECash Direct may make final and binding determinations in respect of your ECash Account, including but not limited to:
- timing of Transfer Transactions;
- maximum and minimum amounts of Transfer Transactions;
- the maximum aggregate amount of Transfer Transactions made by you during any given period; and,
- the means by which Transfer Transactions shall be commenced and/or processed;
In consideration for the rights and privileges permitted in this Agreement, you provide the Service Providers with the following warranties, representations and covenants. You warrant, represent and covenant that:
- You will not use the ECash Services to (i) engage in any activity which you know, or reasonably ought to know, will (or may) be illegal or deceptive, including collusion with other players in an attempt to defraud, (ii) facilitate transactions, the main purpose of which as determined solely by ECash Direct is to transfer funds from you or your ECash Account to another end user or Ecash Account.
- You will treat all funds InterCasino in your ECash Account with the same care and security precautions as you would cash money.
- You will report any errors or unrecognized transactions ("Unrecognized Transactions") on your credit card statement and/or bank statement originating from a Transfer Transaction to ECash Direct within thirty (30) days of the transaction date on the statement. You will discontinue using the ECash Services immediately upon discovering any Unrecognized Transactions. If you fail, neglect or refuse to report Unrecognized Transactions to ECash Direct within the thirty (30) day period and/or continue to use the ECash Services, this will be conclusive evidence that the Unrecognized Transactions are accurate and that you have deemed to have approved them.coming months!
If you have paid the total amount owing on your credit card statement partially or in full and have failed to report Unrecognized Transactions to ECash Direct within the thirty (30) day period and/or continue to use the ECash Services, this will be conclusive evidence that the Unrecognized Transactions are accurate and that you have agreed with the information, save that ECash Direct may reverse any Unrecognized Transactions which are in your favour at any time, including after the thirty (30) day period has lapsed.
A Transfer Transaction to the Games from your ECash Account signifies your intention to pay OCEANIA in respect of any wagers made and/or any and all services purchased. If you later dispute a Transfer Transaction ("Disputed Transfer Transaction"), your dispute lies solely between you and the OCEANIA, and not with ECash Direct. You will remit to your ECash Account the amount equal to the Disputed Transfer Transaction immediately, failing which, you shall remain liable to ECash Direct for the amount equal to the Disputed Transfer Transaction and ECash Direct reserves the right to claim against you for the same, in addition to interest and costs.
You acknowledge that:
- Your ECash Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system of any other jurisdiction, including but not limited to the Local Jurisdiction.
- The maximum amount of a Transfer Transaction out of already an ECash Account may not exceed the amount of all previous Transfer Transactions into the ECash Account (including but not limited to credit card deposits minus any chargebacks) minus the amount of all previous Transfer Transactions out of the ECash Account (including but not limited to credit card refunds and credit card void transactions) minus all disputed amounts (including but not limited to credit card chargebacks) minus applicable service charges and/or fines.
7. USER INFORMATION & PRIVACY
You are solely responsible for the security and protection of your user name, ECash Direct user name, password and personal identification number and financial information (collectively the "User Information"). You will take all necessary and reasonable steps to protect the User Information from disclosure. You will not divulge the User Information to any third party. You will not permit any third party to use your User Information in order to access the Software, the Games or the ECash Services, whether authorized or not.
You are solely responsible, liable and accountable for all use or access of the Games or the Software and the ECash Services (including all bets and wagers made) through your User Information and you will be solely liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses that occur due to the use by, or disclosure of the User Information to, others, whether authorized by you or not.
ECash Direct does not generally provide details of your ECash Account to third parties, however, ECash Direct reserves the right to:
- release any information with respect to your ECash Account and/or your use of the ECash Direct Services in response to a request by a financial institution, credit reporting agency, a governmental agency, regulatory body or court of law, whether such request is made pursuant to a court order or otherwise;
- provide details of your ECash Account to the police or other investigatory agency pursuant to a verifiable request;
- provide details of your ECash Account to your credit card issuer, a person utilizing a negative database, bank or credit reporting company for the purpose of conducting a credit investigation or rating your credit worthiness or the Service Provider's desire to transact business with you ;
- provide details to a credit reporting agency where the User has failed to pay ECash Direct for a disputed transaction(s) and evidence exists to substantiate the transaction(s); and,
- seek verification of any information provided by you in relation to your ECash Account or your use of the ECash Services; or
- provide details of your ECash Account and/or your use of the Services to a third party for the purposes of providing you with the ECash Services or to a successor in title to the ECash Direct's business.
- Provide details of your E-Cash Account to Playboy Enterprises International, Inc. ("Playboy").
8. PERSONAL DATA
It is necessary for the Service Providers to collect personal information and data ("Personal Data") from you in order to allow you to access and use the Games and the ECash Services. By using the Games, Software and ECash Services and communicating electronically with the Service Providers, you acknowledge and agree to the Service Providers processing your Personal Data in the ways set out in this Agreement.
The Service Providers will primarily process Personal Data for the purposes of providing you with access to the Games and the ECash Services. In addition, the Service Providers may make Personal Data available to other Service Provider affiliates, parents and subsidiary companies for the purposes of statistical and market analysis and for informing you about products and services offered by such undertakings. If you do not want to receive any marketing communications you should contact the Service Providers using the contact details set out in Clause 14.5.
The Service Providers may disclose Personal Data to other companies within the Service Providers group of companies, their affiliates, business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to their businesses and third party suppliers engaged to process Personal Data on their behalf or to other third parties for the purposes of providing you with the Games, the Software and the ECash Services. The Service Providers may also disclose Personal Data to Playboy. You have a right to access the Personal Data held about you. To obtain a copy of the Personal Data contact the Service Providers using the details set out in Clause 14.5.
In order to operate effectively, the Service Providers rely on the collection, storage and use of information about individuals in all countries and territories where they operate. The collection and storage of this information and its further use by the Service Providers, their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and operating companies on a global basis (including via the internet) involves regular transfers of Personal Data from one country to another.
ECash Direct may search your own individual record existing player at a credit reference agency. It will add to your record details of this search and your application and this will be seen by other organizations that make searches. Information held about you by the credit reference agencies may already be linked to records relating to one or more of your partners. For the purposes of this application you may be treated as financially linked and your application will be assessed with reference to any "associated" records. ECash Direct may use a credit scoring or other automated decision-making system when assessing your application. ECash Direct will also add to your record with the credit reference agency details of your agreement with ECash Direct, the payments you make under it and any default or failure to keep to its terms. It is important that you give the Service Providers accurate information. The Service Providers will check your details with fraud prevention agencies and if you give them false or inaccurate information and they suspect fraud, this will be recorded. These records will be shared with other organizations and used by the Service Providers and them to:
- help make decisions about credit and credit related services for you and members of your household; and
- trace debtors, recover debt, prevent money laundering and fraud, and to manage your accounts.
Fraud prevention agency records will also be shared with other organisations to help make decisions on motor, household, credit, life and other insurance proposals and insurance claims, for you and members of your household. If you require details of those credit reference and fraud prevention agencies from which ECash Direct obtains and with which ECash Direct records information about you, then PlayboyGaming please write to ECash Direct at the address below.
9. ERRORS & OMMISSIONS
If there is any discrepancy between the gaming results on your computer and the results on the game server for the Games, the results on the game server for the Games shall be final and binding. If there is any discrepancy between your on-screen display and ECash Direct's server with respect to balance in your ECash Account, the balance held on ECash Direct's server is deemed to be the balance in your ECash Account and this determination shall be final and binding. You will forfeit any amounts shown to be in your ECash Account that result from human error, technical default or fraud.
If you are incorrectly awarded any winnings as a result of (a) any human error on the part of the Service Providers or (b) any bug, defect or error in the Software or (c) the failure of the Games or the Software to operate in accordance with the rules of any of the Games through technical error, fraud or otherwise then the Service Providers will not be liable to pay you any such winnings and you agree to refund any such winnings that may have been paid to you by the Service Provider as a result of such error or mistake.
The Service Providers and their respective licensees, distributors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and all of their officers and directors and employees will not be liable for any damages which may be caused by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the internet.
10. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
The Service Providers may modify, restate or amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the rules of the Games, the rules and terms applicable to promotions or loyalty schemes, the ECash Services and/or the Fees from time to time by posting a copy of the change, modification, restatement or amendment:
- in the "user message" that pops up on your screen from time to time when you log on to use the Games or the ECash Direct Services;
- on the "read me text" notice which pops up on your screen when you download and install the Software; or
- on the web site at http://www.playboygaming.com, http://www.playboycasino.com, http://www.playboypoker.com
A copy of this Agreement, as updated from time to time, is available for your review at any time on the web site at http://www.enduserterms.com/playboygaming/00/license.html.
If you use or continue to use the Games or the ECash Services after the posting of the change to this Agreement, the rules of the Games, the Games, the terms for promotions or loyalty schemes or the ECash Direct Services, you will be deemed to have accepted the change whether or not you have chosen to read the user message, "read me text" and/or web site notices.
11. NO WARRANTIES; LIMITED LIABILITY
THE GAMES, THE ECASH SERVICES AND THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THE SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE GAMES, THE ECASH SERVICES OR THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR SECURE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS ARE CORRECTABLE OR WILL BE CORRECTED. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE USE, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE GAMES, THE ECASH SERVICES AND THE SOFTWARE LIES WITH YOU. IN ADDITION, ANY SECURITY MECHANISMS IMPLEMENTED BY THE SOFTWARE OR THE ECASH SERVICES HAVE INHERENT LIMITATIONS, AND YOU MUST DETERMINE THAT THEY MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
THE SERVICE PROVIDER'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE GAMES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, EQUITABLE DUTY OR IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, YOU PAID TO ACCESS THE GAMES. ECASH DIRECT'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE ECASH SOFTWARE OR THE ECASH SERVICES WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, EQUITABLE DUTY OR IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND YOUR SOLE REMEDY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID TO ECASH DIRECT FOR YOUR USE OF THE ECASH SERVICES AND THE ECASH SOFTWARE. WAGERLOGIC'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE CASINO SOFTWARE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, EQUITABLE DUTY OR IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, YOU PAID TO USE THE CASINO SOFTWARE. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL LIMIT THE SERVICE PROVIDERS LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THEIR NEGLIGENCE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, THEIR LICENSEES, DISTRIBUTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND ALL OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES, NOR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SOFTWARE OR THE ECASH SERVICES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE OR THE ECASH DIRECT SERVICES. THIS DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION APPLIES REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR NATURE OF THE LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUE OR PROFITS (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT), INTERUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA, INACCURATE RESULTS, OR DELAYS, HOWEVER ARISING AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF THE SERVICE PROVIDERS RECEIVED PRIOR NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE NOMINAL FEE, IF ANY, REFLECTS THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK.
ANY ALLOWABLE CLAIM, IF ANY, WHICH YOU MAY BRING AGAINST THE SERVICE PROVIDERS MUST BE BROUGHT NO LATER THAN SIXTY DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING ANY CLAIM NOT BROUGHT WITHIN SUCH PERIOD.
IF YOU ARE USING ANY THIRD PARTY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "THIRD PARTY GOODS/SERVICES") IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE GAMES, THE SOFTWARE OR THE ECASH SERVICES, THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY GOODS/SERVICES RESTS WITH YOU. SHOULD SUCH THIRD PARTY GOODS/SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold the Service Providers, their parents, subsidiaries, partners (including anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the Games, the Software and the ECash Services including Playboy but not limited to), affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, resulting from, arising out of, or in any way connected with: your misuse of the Games, the Software or the ECash Services, any breach of this Agreement by you, your acts or omissions, the enforcement or protection or clarification of the Service Providers' rights under this Agreement, the processing, reversal or adjustment by ECash Direct of any Transfer Transaction or Authorised Transfer Transaction or Unrecognized Transaction and for any failure by the Service Providers and/or delays (however caused) incurred in the processing, reversal or adjustment by ECash Direct of any Transfer Transaction or Authorised Transfer Transaction or Unrecognized Transaction.
ECash Direct shall use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that:
- the portion of the ECash Services which are typically provided on-line shall be available seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day; and
- the portion of the Help Services which are typically provided off-line shall be available Monday through Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm UTC/GMT.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Service Providers shall not be liable for any damages existing PlayboyGaming account and losses that you or any third party may incur as a result of the Service Providers failure to provide the Games, Software or ECash Services.
14. GENERAL MATTERS
The relationship between how you and the Service Providers under this Agreement is a business relationship and shall not at any time be construed as a partnership, joint venture, trust arrangement, agency can join InterCasino or fiduciary relationship of any kind. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed so as to grant you any security interest whatsoever in the assets of any of the Service ProvidersInterPoker.
If you are importing the Software (or any part of it) from another jurisdiction, you agree new to indemnify, defend and hold the Service Providers harmless from and against any import and/or export duties and/or other costs and expenses arising from such importation.
The rights site and obligations under this Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and/or any local implementing legislation, the application of which is expressly excluded.
You permit the Service Providers to audit your compliance with this Agreement, as the Service Providers deem necessary in their sole discretion at any time for any reason.
ECash Direct +357 22552400
41-49 Agiou Nicolaou Street, Block A, 3rd Floor
Engomi, 2408 Nicosia, Cyprus
WagerLogic Limited +357 22552400
C/O Customer Services
41-49 Agiou Nicolaou Street, Block A, 3rd Floor
Engomi, 2408 Nicosia, Cyprus
OCEANIA Caribe Licensing N.V. 0 800-328-4924
New Haven Office Center
Emancipatie Boulevard 31
PO Box 6052
You will send all communications required in connection with any matter relating to this Agreement and/or any services provided hereunder by the Service Providers by regular mail to the address below, or by electronic mail to the email address below. Any such communication shall be deemed would like to have been received by applicable Service Provider upon actual receipt thereof.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement that by their sense and context are intended join up to survive after performance hereunder shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Any provision of this Agreement that is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction will be ineffective in that particular jurisdiction, without affecting the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in other jurisdictionsInterCasino / InterPoker now, or invalidating the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and just click the Service Providers, and supersedes any prior understandings, agreements or commitments, whether written or oral between you and those partiesappropriate button below...
If the Service Providers need to contact you or give you formal notice under this Agreement they will make such contact or give notice by any reasonable means in the circumstances based on the information that they hold about you or that you have provided them
Good Luck with . Such contact or notice may be by email, letter, fax, other electronic communication or otherwise. If the Service Provider uses the details that it holds on you to serve notice then you will be deemed to have received the notice within a reasonable time after the Service Provider sends it. You agree that you will notify the Service Providers if your contact details change.
The Service Providers shall not be liable to you for any failure to comply with their obligations under this Agreement to the extent that such failure is beyond their reasonable control.
You may not assign this Agreement to any third party without the Service Providers prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on and inure to the benefit ofnew gaming adventure,each of the parties respective successors and assigns.
The Service Providers may assign, transfer or novate any or all of their rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party at anytime without notice to you.
The original text of this Agreement is in English and any interpretation of this Agreement will be based on the original English text. If this Agreement or any documents or notices related to it are translated into any other language, the original English version will prevail.
15. LAW & JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Netherlands Antilles as are in force from time. By accepting this Agreement, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the location that the relevant Service Provider determines in its sole discretion in respect of any disputes arising out of, or connected with, this Agreement. Nothing in this paragraph shall prevent the Service Providers from applying to the courts of any jurisdiction for such provisional or protective measures as are available under the laws of that jurisdiction.