It's another big night for those doing NHL betting on Friday, be it on the moneyline, puck line or wagering on totals -- and we have pertinent game-by-game of information for you to consider before making any decisions.
When reviewing the NHL odds in the Toronto at New Jersey matchup on Friday night, you have to ponder if the Leafs offense will continue to shine (26 goals in last six games) or what kind of defense the Devils will play as it has been feast of famine in past seven contests (four games with one or less goals allowed and three with four more goals permitted)
Colorado stinks, and the Avs have really poor at home with a 4-14 SU record. The New York Islanders are deserving favorites and have won four of their last five yet are potentially nerve-wracking 4-10 SU on the road. Arizona is the youngest team in the league, and it is showing with the Coyotes having lost eight straight as they head to Anaheim.
Check out the rest of our tips before putting together your NHL picks. All times are Eastern.
- The Predators are 17-35 playing with no rest.
- The Panthers are 3-7 of late against teams with losing record.
- The Predators are 8-3 SU in last 11 meetings.
- The Maple Leafs are 4-13 against teams averaging three or more less shots on goal than their opponent.
- The Devils are 3-14 on Friday's since last season.
- The Maple Leafs are 16-5 UNDER in road games revenging a loss of one goal or less.
- The Hurricanes have dropped 34 of last 104 road games.
- The Blackhawks are 36-15 against losing teams.
- The home team has captured eight of past 11 contests.
- The Islanders are 20-7 after playing two straight games where seven or more total goals were scored.
- The Avalanche is 2-12 in home games having lost 12 or more of their last 15 games SU.
- The UNDER is 10-3 when these two connect in Denver.
- The Flames are 12-5 after playing three consecutive home games.
- The Canucks are 9-3 in home games after one or more Under's this season.
- These teams are 6-0-2 UNDER in Vancouver in latest games played there.
- The Coyotes are 16-35 following a defeat by three or more goals.
- The Ducks are 11-5 after scoring two or less goals in last outing.
- The Ducks have won 9 of 14 matchups in Anaheim.