We have a bloated schedule of a dozen contests today, and if you love NHL betting like we do, there will be about 13 hours of continuous action on the ice! Time to lace up the skates!
Minnesota heads to Dallas and has not slowed at all after seeing 12-game winning snapped by Columbus, in winning three of four. The NHL odds from the sportsbooks have the Wild as road favorites over the Stars, yet as listed in the trends below, this trip has been a house of horrors for Minnesota.
Ottawa has won two straight after dropping four in a row and could be catching Toronto at the right time, with the Maple Leafs having played at Madison Square Garden last night and making the trip north, with the Senators rested. Ottawa has also won past seven of 10 against the Leafs.
If recent history means anything, you might consider the puck line for NHL picks in Rangers vs. Canadiens clash. In five of the last six confrontations, the outcome has been by two or more goals.
Anaheim has collected points in nine of their past 10 games (6-1-3) and might be able to build on Pacific Division lead with contest at lowly Arizona.
- N.Y. RANGERS are 12-3 in road games against teams who allow 17.5% or higher percentage on penalty kills this season.
- MONTREAL is 21-7 at home games after allowing three goals or more in two straight games.
- MONTREAL has won 12 of 16 meetings on home ice.
- PITTSBURGH is 25-6 after a loss by two goals or more in their previous game.
- DETROIT is 1-8 after three consecutive non-conference games.
- These teams have played five straight OVER's.
- MINNESOTA is 8-0 if opponent allowed two or less goals in last outing.
- DALLAS is 1-10 off a home win this season.
- MINNESOTA is 5-24 at Dallas.
- CALGARY is 7-2 revenging a home loss this season.
- EDMONTON is 19-52 vs. division opponents the last three seasons.
- CALGARY is 8-2 in Edmonton.
- WINNIPEG is 1-10 against teams who allow 26.5 or less shots a game shots on goal the last three seasons.
- LOS ANGELES is 19-6 after two or more consecutive Over's the last two seasons.
- The home team has won 13 of the last 18 meetings.
- ST. LOUIS is 11-1 after two straight losses by two goals or more the last three seasons.
- SAN JOSE is 11-3 after one or more Over's this season.
- SAN JOSE is 9-1 UNDER when playing with two days rest this season.