SBR contributor Ross Benjamin shares up to date team trends that can assist you in succeeding against the NCAA basketball betting odds. Following these trends will make you a winner.
Once again, it's time to examine some hot and cold college basketball trends. I've illustrated the good, bad, and ugly below. Take the time to go through these numbers and it certainly will give you an edge with your upcoming college basketball picks. All these trends are reflective of games played through Thursday 2/2, and you are welcome to join SBR's NCAA Basketball Forum to discuss these trends and much more.
High Scoring Trends
- St. John's has gone over in each of its last 4 games. (163.3 PPG)
- Marquette has gone over in their last 4 conference road games. (174.0 PPG)
- Indiana State is 13-1 over in their previous 14 overall, and that includes 8 straight surpassing the total at home.
- Arkansas has gone over in all 5 of its conference home games this season. (163.6 PPG).
- LaSalle is 5-0 over in their last 5 at home. (161.6 PPG)
- Clemson has gone over the total in 7 consecutive home games. (154.0)
- Long Beach State is 5-0 over in its last 5 away games. (187.2 PPG)
- LSU has gone over in each of their last 7 home games. (163.0 PPG)
- Syracuse is 6-0 over in true road games this season. (161.0 PPG)
Low Scoring Trends
- Villanova has gone under in all 5 of their conference road games. (134.0)
- Cincinnati is 12-1 under during the past 2 seasons as a road favorite.
- Despite averaging 79.2 points scored per game this season, St. Bonaventure has gone under in 7 straight contests. (133.9 PPG)
- Providence is 10-2 under as an underdog this season.
Teams to Fade
- George Mason is 0-5 SU&ATS in their last 5 games following a win.
- LSU is 0-5 SU&ATS during conference home games this season, and lost by a substantial average of 19.2 points per contest.
- The Miami Hurricanes are an awful 1-11 ATS in their last 12 games as a favorite.
Jump on Board
- George Mason is an eye popping 6-1 SU&ATS this season as an underdog.
- Texas is 8-0 ATS in their previous 8 games as a pick or underdog.
- Tulsa is 8-1 ATS during their last 9 home games.