The following Rules & Regulations form an agreement between IslandCasino.com and its members. By registering and wagering in the casino and/or sportsbook, you indicate your full acceptance and understanding of the rules. All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by Management, without prior written notice to the member.
1)IslandCasino.com is currently located in Costa Rica. To ensure complete legality, all transactions and wagers will be considered originating from and governed by the laws of Costa Rica.
2) Members ' winnings will not be reported to any government agencies. This is the sole responsibility of each member.
3) All members of IslandCasino.com must be at least 18 years old.
4) Personal identity and details of all members; including name, address, phone number, email address and wagering history; will remain completely confidential, and never given, reported or sold to any third party.
5) Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep all account information confidential. The member is solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the member's account.
6) IslandCasino.com welcomes any and all clients throughout the world with the exception of those residing in Costa Rica. IslandCasino.com Sportbet.com will not honor any wagers taken from clients within the borders of Costa Rica. Any client found wagering from within Costa Rica will risk forfeiture of any and all winnings, and the original deposit amount will be refunded.
7) Should funds be credited to a client's account in error, it is the customer's responsibility to notify IslandCasino.com of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error, and prior to the notification of IslandCasino.com, whether related to the error or not, shall be considered invalid and returned to IslandCasino.com Sportbet.com
8) Clients making a deposit will be asked to wager in our sportsbook or casino a minimum amount of $50 before being able to request a redemption on the aforementioned deposit.
9) Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
10) Management reserves the right to void any wagers placed on an "obviously" "obviously" bad line.
11) All Internet wagers are final once accepted by IslandCasino.com and verified by the member.
12) When placing a wager over the phone, please listen very carefully to the read back. The clerk will ask if the rread back is correct, if you agree the wager is placed.
13) When making a claim, if you feel a wager is incorrect, we will review the tape of the call and the read back will be used to resolve the claim.
14) See Banking Center for deposit, withdrawal and other banking rules.
13) See Sportsbook Info for the wager types and limits on sporting events.
14) Clients who refer 2 or more clients, or are involved in a referral lineage of 2 or more clients, will be requested to submit identification before any redemptions will be issued to any of the affected accounts.
16) All Internet casino wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by this casino on its Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, the Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate counteraction.
15) Customers found using multiple browsers or found attempting to manipulate or ascertain information concerning the casino software code, will forfeit all winnings and be deactivated as a IslandCasino.com member.