shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by danller View Post
    2 down

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

notice this is currently most active thread in this subforum, so maybe I will ask here. Shari or any others who know, what is the update of Suarez Navarro injury? I know her injury in her last match seems bad, but why does she appear here? If she's still 50%, Govortsova at odds 2.34 seems too good to be true

nocode1
    nocode1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

2 down shari

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    notice this is currently most active thread in this subforum, so maybe I will ask here. Shari or any others who know, what is the update of Suarez Navarro injury? I know her injury in her last match seems bad, but why does she appear here? If she's still 50%, Govortsova at odds 2.34 seems too good to be true
    Sorry I just saw this now! I really don't understand why she'd even consider playing so soon. That injury looked terrible. But if she's miraculously recovered somehow to close to 100%, I can't see her losing against Olga. Tough call.

nocode1
    nocode1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

I think Govortsova wins anyway, she's been playing well as of late

nulldah

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Sorry I just saw this now! I really don't understand why she'd even consider playing so soon. That injury looked terrible. But if she's miraculously recovered somehow to close to 100%, I can't see her losing against Olga. Tough call.
    haha, so everyone seems still guessing this match. anyway, i already trust my gut n back olga . if she really injured, i just hope she wait until 2nd set before retired (that way betfair can pay me), no ill feeling hoping she's injured though

shari91

haha, so everyone seems still guessing this match. anyway, i already trust my gut n back olga . if she really injured, i just hope she wait until 2nd set before retired (that way betfair can pay me), no ill feeling hoping she's injured though
    I honestly don't see how she can be even close to healed by now. Hopefully she lasts the entire match for you and you can cash your Olga bet!

nulldah

I honestly don't see how she can be even close to healed by now. Hopefully she lasts the entire match for you and you can cash your Olga bet!
    no need entire match, just 1 set, she probably can call trainer or whoever after that betfair will take that as valid game n cash

shari91

no need entire match, just 1 set, she probably can call trainer or whoever after that betfair will take that as valid game n cash
    That's true! Wasn't even thinking about the one-set rule

nulldah

wow, talking about tough luck, CSN serve for set twice, leading 6-1 tiebreak yet lose 11-9. maybe i should back > +1000 dogs today

shari91

wow, talking about tough luck, CSN serve for set twice, leading 6-1 tiebreak yet lose 11-9. maybe i should back > +1000 dogs today
    Great work!! Now you can hope she rolls her ankle and still get paid!

shari91

Added Istomin. Groth looking good so far.

nulldah

forgot you taking gloth too, shari. i think i will try my luck again with very very small bet on chan (she's actually my forgotten pick). although she is 0-3 here, all three loses come from hard fought three set
    Last edited by nulldah; 05-25-10 at 07:05 AM.

danller
    danller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Ahh, I wish I put more than 1x on Flipkens

kingfish28
    kingfish28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not looking to debate -they are what they are and my bets have been placed. Fade, follow or just wish me luck!

Kirsten Flipkens -120 to win 6x

Chardy -109 to win 2x Pending

Adding:

Rodianova -149 to win 2x
    Groth -166 to win 2x Pending

Adding:

Istomin -136 to win 1x Pending

Will update with any others as the day goes on. As I said below, Flipkens was my strongest and biggest play of the day although I feel very confident about the other 3. I'm also playing others but won't list those as I don't feel as strongly about them as I do with these ones.

Someone asked for my units so I've updated that as well.
    Hey there Shari, great picks on the tennis tonight. I jumped on Rodianova x1 and a multi rodianova, flipkens and groth x.5

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by kingfish28 View Post
    Hey there Shari, great picks on the tennis tonight. I jumped on Rodianova x1 and a multi rodianova, flipkens and groth x.5
    Awesome! I have a parlay with Rodi, Flipper, Groth and Chardy so hopefully I'm as lucky as you!

shari91

Groth won it for us in straight sets. 3-0 with 2 pending in here. Good night so far

kingfish28

Awesome! I have a parlay with Rodi, Flipper, Groth and Chardy so hopefully I'm as lucky as you!
    awesome bol with that. I'll be cheering on chardy

nulldah

Groth won it for us in straight sets. 3-0 with 2 pending in here. Good night so far
    for great day so far

shari91

awesome bol with that. I'll be cheering on chardy
    Thanks!! You have no idea how loud I'll be screaming during this one. Almost felt a bit disloyal going against Hewitt considering I'm living here right now but I took Rodi so that evens it out.

for great night so far
    Thanks nulldah! Seems like you're having a great one too!

nulldah

Thanks!! You have no idea how loud I'll be screaming during this one. Almost felt a bit disloyal going against Hewitt considering I'm living here right now but I took Rodi so that evens it out. Thanks nulldah! Seems like you're having a great one too!
    4-0 so far. with 1 day off after terrible week, it seems good wind blowing to me. but try to be careful after see upset happen to monaco, querrey (0-4 at French Open, am I dreaming?) and possibly roddick.

danller

How confident are u on Chardy Shari? Im only 1x on him, thinking about going to 3x

shari91

4-0 so far. with 1 day off after terrible week, it seems good wind blowing to me. but try to be careful after see upset happen to monaco, querrey (0-4 at French Open, am I dreaming?) and possibly roddick.
    Great to hear!!

Yeah, that's exactly why I'd never lay so much chalk. If I take favourites like that, I put them in tiny parlays just for fun. I'm thinking of putting some money on Bychkova. Not a lot but I think she's got a shot.

kingfish28

[quote=shari91;4719933]Thanks!! You have no idea how loud I'll be screaming during this one. Almost felt a bit disloyal going against Hewitt considering I'm living here right now but I took Rodi so that evens it out.

Well I've been here all my life and I'm happy to go against him if i have to

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by danller View Post
    How confident are u on Chardy Shari? Im only 1x on him, thinking about going to 3x
    I'd probably stay with the 1x. I felt the strongest about Flipper and then Rodi, so I don't want you to up your bet when the plays I felt the best about are already over for the day. It's up to you.

shari91

Thanks!! You have no idea how loud I'll be screaming during this one. Almost felt a bit disloyal going against Hewitt considering I'm living here right now but I took Rodi so that evens it out. Well I've been here all my life and I'm happy to go against him if i have to
    I'm not sure why I care. The guy seems like a wanker. Hopefully he goes out like one in a couple of hours too. Just happy I got the Querrey over! The way that one played out I'm surprised he didn't lose in straight sets.

danller

I'd probably stay with the 1x. I felt the strongest about Flipper and then Rodi, so I don't want you to up your bet when the plays I felt the best about are already over for the day. It's up to you.
    okay, thanks! Im sticking to 1x

kingfish28

I'm not sure why I care. The guy seems like a wanker. Hopefully he goes out like one in a couple of hours too. Just happy I got the Querrey over! The way that one played out I'm surprised he didn't lose in straight sets.
    thats great. I missed the over in the querrey game by a couple mins, good to see you cashed that one. I'm on the over in the hewitt game as well he seems to always fight hard and win a set, he's a grinder

shari91

thats great. I missed the over in the querrey game by a couple mins, good to see you cashed that one. I'm on the over in the hewitt game as well he seems to always fight hard and win a set, he's a grinder
    I've been thinking about that over as well for the past hour or so. I really think it will hit but not sure if I want to cheer for Hewitt to win a set.

kingfish28

I've been thinking about that over as well for the past hour or so. I really think it will hit but not sure if I want to cheer for Hewitt to win a set.
    I hear ya

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

good cal with querrey over shari, i can't believe i put him in two parlays.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    good cal with querrey over shari, i can't believe i put him in two parlays.
    Thanks Goat. I try not to double-play anyone in parlays anymore. It seems like every time I do they stick it to me somehow.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

i need russell to take this set

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    i need russell to take this set
    Well, he's already doing better than the last one so there's still a chance he can

Killuminati
    Killuminati's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi! Nicely done Saw this too late. Living in another timezone and when you posted I was sleepingWill try to keep up with. BOL

First 12345 ... Last