Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Chaz22 picks ----- Winston-Salem, US.Open picks

Ok, I'm ready to return.

We'll see how it goes.

So only posting 1-2 picks per day with some analysis. All picks will be from BetDSI, all picks 1 unit unless specified.

Ramos ML 2.02 vs Millman

Still 'am counting on Spaniards tremendous season. One would say that he has recently dropped a bit, playing in Olympics (saw that match - he played fine, but Nishi of course is in a different level)
    Then he lost to Verdasco in Cincy, but it was close. And now Millman...well, not saying it will be easy, but if he shows up - then Millman should loose.

Fritz ML 2.45 vs 'Nando Verdasco

Up and down player he is. But yesterday showed some signs of stepping up again. Verdasco is no gimme we all know that, but I dont think he will put all the effort out there before final Slam.

That is it for today and good luck to you all.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Why do you have Gulbis in your avatar? he's been a total shit lately

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    Why do you have Gulbis in your avatar? he's been a total shit lately
    I agree, he has been disappointment for quite some time now, and just recently was considering to change avatar but you cant give up on your countrymen, can you?

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    I agree, he has been disappointment for quite some time now, and just recently was considering to change avatar but you cant give up on your countrymen, can you?
    I'm glad to hear that you haven't given up on Latvian sports. Unlike me. Nevertheless, it is nice to see people (you) supporting LV athletes.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok, bad beginning, no surprise.

Carreno ML 2.35
    vs Cuevas

Carenno looking good, should beat old clay man

Fratangelo ML
    2.49 vs Millman

Millman struggled last couple of matches. Young wild card has a nice chance to keep his run.
    Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave Chaz22 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ProDane
    ProDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4526

Hi Chaz

I can see that Fratangelo has recieved a WC for the USO. How do you think that will influence him in this tournament? - Is he going all in here, and risking to be low on energy next week? Or will he think "ok, I got 2 good wins here in Winston Salem - and that should be enough prep for me to perform at max in the USO (Throw the match)"?

Prodane

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ProDane View Post
    Hi Chaz

I can see that Fratangelo has recieved a WC for the USO. How do you think that will influence him in this tournament? - Is he going all in here, and risking to be low on energy next week? Or will he think "ok, I got 2 good wins here in Winston Salem - and that should be enough prep for me to perform at max in the USO (Throw the match)"?

Prodane
    well, these young players tend not to give a damn about tournament level if it starts with ATP250 which is big for this kid so he will put it out there. US Open of course is a different story and Im sure he has that in mind, but there is no guarantee for him not to fall in 1st round against a big seed so no I dont think he will save himself at this point.

ProDane
    ProDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4526

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    well, these young players tend not to give a damn about tournament level if it starts with ATP250 which is big for this kid so he will put it out there. US Open of course is a different story and Im sure he has that in mind, but there is no guarantee for him not to fall in 1st round against a big seed so no I dont think he will save himself at this point.
    Thanks. BOL

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Need Pablo C. to hold on.

Wait need Pablo Ca. to hold on!!! They are both Pablo C.s!

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Freakin Millman, too many times you have disappointed me....

anywayz...

Troicki ML 2.20 vs Verdasco

I agree with Lightninig....tTroicki proved himself against Big Sam and if he does not tank this one, he should pass Nando to semifinals.

Lu ML 3.10
    vs Bautista-Agut

This is certainly risky as Agut is probably a better player and has beaten Lu several times with ease. But Lu lately has performed well.

I kinda like Kuznetsov as well, but he hasnt really been tested with those opponent withdrawals and Carreno is good these days, so not picking this.

Yeah, and Millman will finally be put down....

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

A lot of the top players could learn from Millman's determination and attitude.

God, I hope you're wroing about Lu aha, have Bautista in a futures bet. It's been close before though, so will be interesting. Worried about Troicki as well if he gets through.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lu is ready. He wears his heart on his sleeve.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

well, I cant believe may eyes....Millman is in the semis....

Just one pick for today as clearly you cant go against that crazy Millboy....and neither you can back him....

but you can go against Bautista-Agut...

Troicki ML 3.00 vs Bautista-Agut

Yes, sir. Troicki still rollin even after loosing that set yesterday, he stood up and it's semis when he starts playing even better so for sure you cant miss these crazy odds....

as for Millboy, as I see it, he will again loose first set and then win next 2 so what you can really do is pick Carreno to win 1st set. or pick both
    2-1s on each of player...Im sure Carreno will not lose in straight sets...