GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Worst organized tournament ever - thats you Cincinnati

they have literally stopped play 25 different times today. What a trash tournament

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20145

Why have they stopped play so many times? What's going on?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Why have they stopped play so many times? What's going on?
    they will literally lead the players out to play one POINT and then say stop and bring them back. never seen anything like it. players have to have lost all interest in this shitbag tourney. much like the french open this year only worse

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    they will literally lead the players out to play one POINT and then say stop and bring them back. never seen anything like it. players have to have lost all interest in this shitbag tourney. much like the french open this year only worse
    Actually the are doing it because of weather, smarts. They are covered. Have you looked some match? It's painful to watch so many panties on a daily basis.
    To top that Cornet ignores the weather and chooses skirts that look like umbrellas by themselves.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

No none who doesn't have $$ tied up gives a shit

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I go to this tourney every year. Opted out on Monday due to the weather. I wasn't going to go drink $8 beers and see no tennis. It's all about the weather Blue actually a great tourney every year. Tons of rain this week I almost warned everyone on Monday but as bad as it was supposed to beon mon. They got a lot of tennis in so I kept shut. Most rain we had here all Summer. Might start back.up here shortly and be OK through Thursday night with a chance of a few small delays. If you are worried about funds tied up keep an eye on the weather Starting Fri. Morning

Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

Betting tennis is so irritating. For a degen like me only thing on during day. But get a friggin roof. Looks like even more cancelled and postponed games