Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3309

Western & southern open (rnd of 64)

I took a few days off to regroup and settle up with my book. Lets see if I can get it going.

ATP....

R OPELKA +190.....Expected start time 1:00 Central time

G SIMON +120....Expected start time 6:05 Central time

Gargo

Two matches complete and we have two dogs hitting. One being quite a surprise.....

Julien Benneteau beats Ferrer in 3 sets

Donaldson beats Almagro in straights

Did anybody see this happening? If so let me know what your read was on these matches.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I got bucked today in tennis. Taking a break from this stupid sport

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    I got bucked today in tennis. Taking a break from this stupid sport

It happens to us all, hang in there

Gargo

MLB.....

Pirates/Giants:
    After a colossal collapse by San Francisco last night, they have got to be seeing things in Chinese today...meaning that they should be lost in all aspects besides maybe starting pitching.
    Matt Moore has been doing very good lately, stringing 8 quality starts in a row through his four seam/knuckle curve duo..but will run into a Pirates offense that is not only heating up, but also thrives on hitting lefties. I expect him to also have his share of disadvantages.
    On the other end we have a former Giant in Ryan Vogelsong, who has been executing his location with extreme precision giving up just 2 runs in 19 innings of work as a starter this year. With such an elaborate arsenal, Vogelsong will have enough tricks up his sleeve to keep the streak going.
    This will be a matchup of carried momentum, and the Pirates should be in full force.
    Pirates money line +130

Gargo

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR, SERENA | Top seed Serena Williams has withdrawn from the 2016 Western & Southern Open due to a shoulder injury.

“I’m very disappointed I’m not able to compete in the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati as I was really looking forward to defending my title. My shoulder inflammation continues to be a challenge, but I am anxious to return to the court as soon as possible.”
    Williams accepted a wild card into the tournament last week after playing at the Rio Olympics. She withdrew Monday after a morning practice at the Lindner Family Tennis Center. The withdrawal gives second seed Angelique Kerber an opportunity to claim the WTA No. 1 ranking this week if she were to win the title. Williams has been ranked No. 1 for 183 consecutive weeks and 306 overall. Williams is replaced in the draw by lucky loser Misaki Doi of Japan. Doi was the No. 1 seed in qualifying, but was the fourth of the four lucky losers drawn for placement in the main draw. She moves into the second round and will play the winner of tonight’s match between Saisai Zheng and Christina McHale.

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    I took a few days off to regroup and settle up with my book. Lets see if I can get it going.

ATP....

R OPELKA +190.....Expected start time 1:00 Central time

G SIMON +120....Expected start time 6:05 Central time
    R OPELKA +190........

G SIMON +120.....Loss

Tennis.....+.90 Unit

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

I have Vekic

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    I have Vekic

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Vekic is such a babe. No offense to Stan, but, Donna.. why?

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    MLB.....

Pirates/Giants:
    After a colossal collapse by San Francisco last night, they have got to be seeing things in Chinese today...meaning that they should be lost in all aspects besides maybe starting pitching.
    Matt Moore has been doing very good lately, stringing 8 quality starts in a row through his four seam/knuckle curve duo..but will run into a Pirates offense that is not only heating up, but also thrives on hitting lefties. I expect him to also have his share of disadvantages.
    On the other end we have a former Giant in Ryan Vogelsong, who has been executing his location with extreme precision giving up just 2 runs in 19 innings of work as a starter this year. With such an elaborate arsenal, Vogelsong will have enough tricks up his sleeve to keep the streak going.
    This will be a matchup of carried momentum, and the Pirates should be in full force.
    Pirates money line +130

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    Vekic is such a babe. No offense to Stan, but, Donna.. why?
    Women don't give money out often.....enjoy.....)