GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Delpo true Gold medalist

You beat Joker and Nadal you're the GOAT

Murray playing scrubs and barely winning.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

He can paint his silver medal gold when he gets home

I actually feel a bit sorry for Del Potro, the fact the final tomorrow is best of 5 sets really screws him, i'd give him a decent shot in BO3 the way he's been playing to have a chance tomorrow the first set is a must.

I know it's the Olympics but have a best of 3 tournament with a best of 5 final really screws the guy who had the grueling SF.
    Last edited by Scottish; 08-13-16 at 03:50 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    He can paint his silver medal gold when he gets home

I actually feel a bit sorry for Del Potro, the fact the final tomorrow is best of 5 sets really screws him, i'd give him a decent shot in BO3 the way he's been playing to have a chance tomorrow the first set is a must.

I know it's the Olympics but have a best of 3 tournament with a best of 5 final really screws the guy who had the grueling SF.
    Yea thats silly. Something like the Olympics would screw something like that up, makes no sense. Like running 100m heats then make the final 150m or any kind of other event make the final longer. Tennis might be the only sport in the Olympics that they do this.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Yeah, 5 sets sucks. Seems like JMDP is very happy with just being there. Really great story- quality human being.