beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

If youre not betting Bellucci then youre nuts...

He is +385 vs Goffin. I have watched both matches vs brown and the whole Cuevas match last night. The guy has the whole fukking country rooting for him. Not to mention the crowd does all it can to disrupt the play of the other player. They cheer 1st serve faults and even do the wave on second serves. The crowd was say 70% Bellucci and 30 Cuevas last night. but do you really think there might be more than 15 Belgium fans today??? I cant understate the home crowd intangible edge here. Its a bigger advantage than a home Davis Cup tie IMO. Thomaz looked a little shaky vs Brown and was nervous but luckily brown retired or he might have lost. Last night he fed off the crowd so much it was insane, and you know how the Brazilian fans are acting in these Olympics regarding the opposing players vs their countrymen. The turnaround from a night to a day match is a little disconcerting but looks like the rain is delaying play and will give him a bit more rest... Might be pushed back to night time.

Bellucci +1.5 sets..+125...LARGE

Bellucci +385..Small..
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave beefcake 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

picopico101 gave beefcake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PharaohUB gave beefcake 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

This all true but Goffin is a very methodical, one of my favorite players
    I like belluci + games

ProDane
    ProDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4526

You definetely have a point, but Belucci to win will not happen. He will probably cover the +games.
    Goffin has advantage on surface, and he is very consistant. If this match was not played in Brazil the line would have been somewhere near +700/800, and I don't believe that the home crowd is THAT much of an advantage.

beefcake
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ProDane View Post
    You definetely have a point, but Belucci to win will not happen. He will probably cover the +games.
    Goffin has advantage on surface, and he is very consistant. If this match was not played in Brazil the line would have been somewhere near +700/800, and I don't believe that the home crowd is THAT much of an advantage.
    Have you been watching the matches??? ITS a HUGE advantage. The whole etiquette thing of tennis or sport for that matter is thrown out the fukking door by the fans this Olympics. Christ they were booing the USA volleyball team when serving. And the rifle guy is trying to shoot with fans yelling because he was opposing a Brazil Player....Goffin has been known to fart turds when pressured. he aint seen nothing yet. he is likely to be booed coming out of the tunnel. Now the match is pushed to tomorrow which is WAY better for bellucci IMO.

of course nothing in betting is a sure thing..Talent wise of course goffin can get a easy straight sets win...But the dude is walking into a hornets nest. And if I was the powers that be I would move this match to center court after being scheduled on court 1 today.
    Last edited by beefcake; 08-10-16 at 03:41 PM.

ProDane

Goffin tends to shit his pants, but only against Djoker and Federer etc. Let's see how much of an impact these fanatic fans will have - for sure it will be an exciting match!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Watched Cuevas Bellucci match and couldn't agree more. Olympics is an entirely different animal when the home player is representing the host country (or maybe it's just Brazil) . All etiquette out the window. Cheers erupted after Cuevas missed his first serve lol. Bellucci was fired up to and he's tough on that court especially on serve you can tell he's going all out.

All over it, though ill take the spread
    Last edited by pattymayo; 08-10-16 at 09:33 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Havent seen any matches, today will be my first, but what you say Beef does have merit. Like Dane said Goff does fart a bit under pressure also, saw it against Monfils recently in Toronto and against Raonic when he was up 2 sets at Wimby.

moki
    moki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 529

i put my money on over in this game. lets see

beefcake
    Update your status

Boom!!

Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3309

Nice hit.....

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4597

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    He is +385 vs Goffin. I have watched both matches vs brown and the whole Cuevas match last night. The guy has the whole fukking country rooting for him. Not to mention the crowd does all it can to disrupt the play of the other player. They cheer 1st serve faults and even do the wave on second serves. The crowd was say 70% Bellucci and 30 Cuevas last night. but do you really think there might be more than 15 Belgium fans today??? I cant understate the home crowd intangible edge here. Its a bigger advantage than a home Davis Cup tie IMO. Thomaz looked a little shaky vs Brown and was nervous but luckily brown retired or he might have lost. Last night he fed off the crowd so much it was insane, and you know how the Brazilian fans are acting in these Olympics regarding the opposing players vs their countrymen. The turnaround from a night to a day match is a little disconcerting but looks like the rain is delaying play and will give him a bit more rest... Might be pushed back to night time.

Bellucci +1.5 sets..+125...LARGE

Bellucci +385..Small..
    Nice call bro...

moki
    moki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 529

nice one man !!
    i took him with the spread !

beefcake
    Update your status

Ok guys he plays Nadal next.Im guessing the night match on center court.Hes gonna need the stadium full and it's good it's the last match as the fans are going to have to be as drunk as possible too.Guessing +4.5 vs Nadal..MAX BET!!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

tailed ya thanks buddy

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Good call went with it and games

ProDane

Good call beef

beefcake
    Update your status

Hope everyone cashed today too!!

prior22usaf
    prior22usaf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 603

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Hope everyone cashed today too!!

Thanks beef! Won a little bit yesterday when he played Goffin and won quite a bit more with him covering vs. Nadal. Thanks brother!