JohnHanson
    JohnHanson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

Stan the man

Stan the man, stanimal, ironstan - 2 @1,90 and stan 2-0 @2,80 vs. not 100 % in form Nishikori should be a good bet here. Nishikori played vs. Novikov, Ram and yesterday vs. Dimitrov not his best tennis, was in trouble very often. Dimitrov had 12 break points. Stan showing a good form with 2-0 wins over Younzhny, Sock and Anderson. Especially yesterday Stan showed a very strong peformance. It seems that Stan are playing hisself in a strong tourney mode as often.

Go stan

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Completely agree with all of your analysis. Rajeev Ram is a total joke that Nishikori should have absolutely decimated. He had a set go twelve games against the guy. Dimitrov was very live to win the match today as he had a chance to get something going early in the third but then totally blew up as he always does because he's not a champion. The guy lost a final to Diego Schwartzmen after being up by what had to have been close to four games with one or two to go in the second set where he might have even been serving for the match or something crazy like that. He lost the match getting beat in the third 6-1 or 6-0. Wawrinka is a champion but he hasn't been playing like one in the bigger events. His form was poor at Wimbledon as he struggled adjusting to grass this year. While this isn't a big event, it doesn't seem like he would pass up the opportunity to play against Djokovic as that is only one match out. To beat a big server as handily as he just did with Anderson is very positive. Nishikori rarely rolls over in a tennis match so I do think one of the sets will go to a tie break. Expect the line to move to -180 by close. Laying less than sixty cents is a good price as he wins a ton of the time here but I do have to admit that I'm never wild about laying odds in tennis. Gl.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

there is more to this game...but I agree it can be done...ive been on wawrinka this tournament so I have seen his matches and hes not playing perfect either

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

The Fantasy Guru! On Stanimal! I like it!👍

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

price scared me off. seems like a trap

stan should be -250 or higher. nishikori has been garbage this tournament

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    price scared me off. seems like a trap

stan should be -250 or higher. nishikori has been garbage this tournament
    I thought the same. Both of these guys are so good, regardless of recent form the past few matches in this tournament, either one of these guy can walk away with the win tonight. Not a ton of aces I imagine this match, I almost lean Kei to win more rallys with consistency. But Stanwa was hitting great shots in his match the other day that I caught a few games of. I'm going to hope to get Kei at +200 or more if he goes down a break early or even a set.

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

$60 to win roughly $250 live betting Kei down 1-4 0-15

steady hustlin

Well nice read above, Stan is totally through.

I have no clue how to bet on matches that Wawrinka is in. He's probably cost me more money than any of them with Dimitrov second (also for or against).
    Last edited by steady hustlin; 07-30-16 at 03:24 PM.

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36617

Always entertaining watching the Stan the Man meltdown. Though this one does pale in comparison to the one in China last year where he hit the final point purposely into the 30th row.

steady hustlin

He's just another self centered asshole. He used to try in these smaller events until he won a major and now he's very cocky about his game. It's really bothersome to watch professional athletes give up. Guess he needs to spend more time posting videos of himself on Twitter skipping down the street.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Stan is not the man.

picopico101
    picopico101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Kei has trouble on the flank. so his serve is more terrible. Stan the Girl.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

safe to say most everybody got today completely wrong

JohnHanson
    JohnHanson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

Very unlucky. Stan wasted 5 set points than the momentum was broken. set 2, 2/2 breakpoints Kei. penetrate this ************ stan