7777KaL
    7777KaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6946

Joao Murtoa (SBR FAKE)

This guy is another fake. Always suggesting some picks that really have no chance in winning. I hate how SBR just lets any idiot become an "expert" for example, today he said nick kyrgios and that motheF@cker had no chance in winning. Also he said Simon -5 and he is getting his ass handed to him as I write this. Please get rid of these so call "experts" all they are is F@cken fake jokes!!

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i make better picks...dont listen to others at the end of the day youre rationalizing and capping!

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Leave MGT alone. He has had pretty good runs before, and a few bad days does not dq him as an expert. Plus, he provides a lot of useful info in his writeups.

I love how these idiots think: if they tail and win then they think they are smart b/c they tailed, but if the tailed pick loses they always blame the expert. Look in the mirror to find the actual dumbass.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

if you wanna just follow cappers...put your money in the stock market and let em go to work...atleast they have some liability lol

7777KaL

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Leave MGT alone. He has had pretty good runs before, and a few bad days does not dq him as an expert. Plus, he provides a lot of useful info in his writeups.

I love how these idiots think: if they tail and win then they think they are smart b/c they tailed, but if the tailed pick loses they always blame the expert. Look in the mirror to find the actual dumbass.
    If you follow an "Expert" you think he would actually have an idea but this guy has NO CLUE.

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
    If you follow an "Expert" you think he would actually have an idea but this guy has NO CLUE.

7777KaL

[QUOTE=frugalgambler;25778996]Leave MGT alone. He has had pretty good runs before, and a few bad days does not dq him as an expert. Plus, he provides a lot of useful info in his writeups.

Just suck his dick already since u think he is a "god" already..

frugalgambler

Don't project you gay fantasies on SBR. You are clearly a first-rate idiot, why are you even betting your foodstamps on tennis ? Go buy some crack instead, would be a better investment.