kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

BTW both are İstanbul teams and it is not really a road game. Doğuş built Wolkswagen Arena, a beautiful basketball complex but Darüşşafaka does not have real supoprters in Turkey. They dont have a soccer club and Istanbul has many teams. In Turkey either you have to also compete in soccer or you need to be a basketball club in Anatolia to have people support you. On the other hand Fenerbahçe supporters are some of the craziest of the world.

If Doğuş/Ferit Şahenk does not send his employees to support the team (which I doubt) or Darüşşafaka high school students dont fill seats (this is more likely scenario they may fill) the Arena will be full of Fenerbahçe supporters. So this wont be a real road game.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    You convinced me to play Fenerbahç.
    Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    I played it too and I've never heard of Fenerbahc in my life. Oh well, being a degen has served me well enough so far, no need to deviate yet.
    BOL guys

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Thanks Kenz. Good luck to you too and you Dr225.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Crazy finish in Istanbul. Feel bad for you, kenz. Nothing worse than losing by a hook. The line moved from -6.5 to -5.5 pregame, looks almost too fishy. Darussaka always f.cks my bets. Well, I parlayed them with Olympiakos so both legs lost. WTF is going on with Olympiakos, 0 points in the first 5 mins of the 4Q ? They used to be good.

But I got my over @Belgrade. Why do they keep intentionally fouling when down by 10+ points I'll take it. Belgrade is pretty good at home; so is Cedevita actually.

GL with you plays today.

kenz

Unreal. Sorry guys

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Crazy finish in Istanbul. Feel bad for you, kenz. Nothing worse than losing by a hook. The line moved from -6.5 to -5.5 pregame, looks almost too fishy. Darussaka always f.cks my bets. Well, I parlayed them with Olympiakos so both legs lost. WTF is going on with Olympiakos, 0 points in the first 5 mins of the 4Q ? They used to be good.

But I got my over @Belgrade. Why do they keep intentionally fouling when down by 10+ points I'll take it. Belgrade is pretty good at home; so is Cedevita actually.

GL with you plays today.
    No one can score in Olympiakos so they have to defend very very well. Spanuolis is getting Old and not playing as he used to.

Unreal loss, I also took 2 more units on -6 @1.96 too. Thats voided but -6.5 3 units lost. Dunno what happened did not watch it but both game score and fourth q score look fishy. Daçka can't score 100 points in a game they are an under team in target games/tough opponents. They slow the tempo a lot. And they can't comeback on 4th. Just an unreal loss

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Played that fenerbahc bet, so harsh. They were up like 20 late in the third. That's a tough one. Get em next time kenz

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I luckily just parlayed the ml, so thanks for the pick even though it didn't work out for you guys. Tonights tennis should make up for it!

Johnnythunder

I played the ML...so thanks for the pick...tough loss for some of you.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Any tennis picks kenz? Thanks for posting your plays man

kenz

Isner - Lopez over 44 is voided after 26 games and 1-1 scoreline. Unreal

kenz

Keys should win 2 or 3 sets but the game has started. Ivanovic is out of shape and Keys went deep here last year. She has good serve and Forehand, so there should be some easy points for her

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Degen play

Goerges - Pliskova over 22 @1.98 - 1 unit
    Kyrgios - Berdych over 41.5 @1.85 - 2 units
    Troicki +5 @2.13 - 1.5 units

Isner - Lopez over 44 @1.91 - 3 units (marathonbet total is lower than the market)
    Euroleague Basketball

Fenerbahçe -6.5 vs Daçka @1.96 - to win 3 units
    Barca 1st half +2.5 @1.86 vs Real Madrid - to win 2 units

Laboral 1st half +2 @1.95 vs CSKA Moscow - to win 1.5 units
    Pana +5 @1.92 vs Kuban - to win 1 unit
    Seppi +9.5 @2 - 1 unit
    2-6 -$845

Total: 8-7 +$54

kenz

Huge swing by Fenerbahçe and Isner - Lopez

kenz

Parlay: Wawrinka/Berdych/Ferrer @3.43 - 3 units

kenz

Past succes, current forms and court conditions led me to this parlay

kenz

NCAAB
    Baylor @1.83 - 2 units

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Parlay: Wawrinka/Berdych/Ferrer @3.43 - 3 units

I like it!

Johnnythunder

Kenz...Took Nishikori + 8 games for 300 vs Joker...match starting in a few.

Johnnythunder

Taking a serious look at the chinese girl + games vs Konta...I think Konta runs out of steam soon.

kenz

Taking a serious look at the chinese girl + games vs Konta...I think Konta runs out of steam soon.
    Makes sense. I skip. BOL!

Johnnythunder

Good god he was awful...kenz...do you like anything in international bball?

kenz

Good god he was awful...kenz...do you like anything in international bball?
    I checked the games. Oldenburg is too juicy but German teams play good basketball at home, greek teams in financial crisis. Oldenburg scores many 3 points, play fast BB and able to make comebacks, a resilient team. This is a target game for them in Eurocup. They should win but in bettig purposes price seems risky and you might skip this. Still I think Oldenburg wins

Valencia lost to Limoges by 20 points at home, biggest upset of last week. But Limoges scored 3s from everywhere, which is uncharacteristic. Limoges ML price was somewhere from +800 to +1000. It was Valencia's first loss this season they were unbeaten in Spanish league and Europe. Limoges came from more prestigious Euroleague and Euroleague teams dont care a lot in Eurocup. For a road team Valencia ML is juicy but also considering revenge angle on the first loss of the season, they should win.

Would not trust Milano.

Euroleague is a better cup for betting. This Eurocup is like Uefa Europa League and Euroleague is like Champions League for soccer. Euroleague is on Thursday and Friday.

For tennis Murray and Azarenka should win. Ferrer lacks a serve big time in this matchup. Mentally lost a lot of games lately to Murray in which he was serving for set in some. Azarenka is ridiculous in 2016, not lost a set and the most games she lost in a set is 4 to Strycova. Kerber does not have a strong serve and needs to fight on every point. Azarenka is the hungrier, better, stronger player here.

Johnnythunder

I put Oldenburg in a few parlays ML...and took the points in the Milano game. Leaning over in the Valencia game.
    Bet Zhang + 5.5 fairly large vs Konta...she has a finesse about her game that Konta doesn't and proved she could handle power in the Keyes match. A few very bad breaks (ball hitting net twice and trickling over in Keyes favor) lead to 6-3 first set score...but it was highly contested. She also has a very large following of Chinese down under.
    Have an Azarenka future...can't see an upset in those two matches.

What do think about Monfils/Raonic? I took a large hit taking Wawrenka (then fell asleep before I could land my Ferrer over Isner bet) was shocked at the improvement of Raonic's net play and movement...at least in the first two sets. He doesnt look goofy anymore.

kenz

Agree with Zhang. thats the right bet.

Watched the Raonic Wawrinka game on youtube, agree with his net game. but wawrinka was Off too, not aggressive and powerful enough. His BH did not help him.

Monfils is tough to read and I skip his games. He betrays his talent. Raonic is good but not fond of the price
    Last edited by kenz; 01-26-16 at 12:29 PM.

frugalgambler

I think the EuroCup winner qualifies for the Euroleague, unless they changed the rules. What worked for me in the EuroCup early on was to take the VTB teams & over in pretty much every match. Overall, VTB is probably even stronger than the Spanish league. But I think the books caught up to that.

frugalgambler

Zhang, really ? Why ? Konta seems to be more mentally steady.

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Valencia is playing god awful

Johnnythunder

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Zhang, really ? Why ? Konta seems to be more mentally steady.
    Zhang seems to me like the bigger talent...I saw something in Konta's game vs the top ranked Chinese girl and in the doubles match she was terrible in (a lack of fluidity or grace) that troubled me. Zhang has something Konta doesnt have. I think she at the least hangs in there.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Agree with Zhang. thats the right bet.

Watched the Raonic Wawrinka game on youtube, agree with his net game. but wawrinka was Off too, not aggressive and powerful enough. His BH did not help him.

Monfils is tough to read and I skip his games. He betrays his talent. Raonic is good but not fond of the price
    Agreed!

Raonic took advantage of Stan in spots, as he should have, but who knows what le cloon will do. He has all the tools to beat just about anyone but the line reflects his unpredictability, recklessness image (i.e. diving attempts on a hard court), possible wrist/finger injury after the last match, and the fact that Raonic just took out a 2x slam champion.

Johnnythunder

Konta is better than I thought...too much for Zhang. Azarenka is truly a headcase. When I saw her interviews this week I was worried. The girl is a bona fide fruit loop. Kenz - what do you like for today?

kenz

Konta is better than I thought...too much for Zhang. Azarenka is truly a headcase. When I saw her interviews this week I was worried. The girl is a bona fide fruit loop. Kenz - what do you like for today?
    Nothing. Livebet tennis, study NCAA. Skip everything else

kenz

I faded İpek Soylu on 2nd set @2.56. Tough to call the outcome though

She was the dog pregame, and her opponent is experienced indoor. They are both teenagers BTW.

kenz

İpek lost.

Aris -3 @1.92, maybe. Did not love it. 1u play at best, cant go more

Johnnythunder

Wash/Phil NHL over 5 tonight

First 12345 ... Last