I would take over 10.5 first set or over 22.5. over 23.5 is a fish bet

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Simon all-in

terrenceross
    terrenceross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

sorry leetreaper but you would be fcking nuts to make that bet.

why do you think muller isnt a bigger dog? because he has been serving better than anyone right now.

i watched his first two and ive honestly only seen such serve quality a few times in my life.

simon is a rally player and does well against non agressive players because he can rally for ages.

muller is not that player.

good luck on your bet but for the same price, you caan take the over 22.5 which is entirely more intelligent.

one set will go to tie break guarenteed and then 10 games will be an easy peasy cover

but dont take my word for it, its not like i have a thread on this site showing 50 into 2500 in tennis in one day.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

simon looked in good form yesterday i am biting straight sets

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by terrenceross View Post

why do you think muller isnt a bigger dog? because he has been serving better than anyone right now.

i watched his first two and ive honestly only seen such serve quality a few times in my life.

simon is a rally player and does well against non agressive players because he can rally for ages.

good luck on your bet but for the same price, you caan take the over 22.5 which is entirely more intelligent.

one set will go to tie break guarenteed and then 10 games will be an easy peasy cover

but dont take my word for it, its not like i have a thread on this site showing 50 into 2500 in tennis in one day.

PharaohUB

you lost me at only seen that serve quality a few times in your life. you ever seen isner or raonic or ? he was serving good but that is quite the claim. simon is the play sorry.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    you lost me at only seen that serve quality a few times in your life. you ever seen isner or raonic or ? he was serving good but that is quite the claim. simon is the play sorry.
    I think cross is on to something.. He's a little "confident" in himself, but I wouldn't be surprised myself to see two breakers maybe in this match. And "if" Muller can get a few free points in them, then maybe.. maybe he could "shock the world" and take out the infamous Rally Master Extraordinaire Simon..

Wait, is this fukking match a Gilles vs a Gilles??? Holy shyte!!! Bring it on, lol!!! Best of luck to everyone

terrenceross
    terrenceross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Anyone who thinks simon will break muller easily can place a bet with me any time. using pokerstars as escrow

im not saying that im playing muller at 2.1, but you really need to ask yourselves why the line is so even when its obvious the public is going to hammer simon.

PharaohUB

Anyone who thinks simon will break muller easily can place a bet with me any time. using pokerstars as escrow

im not saying that im playing muller at 2.1, but you really need to ask yourselves why the line is so even when its obvious the public is going to hammer simon.
    the line was so close because Simon has been playing like crap the last couple of months, but I watched his match yesterday and he seems to have found his old form.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

lol. this guy

leetreaper

Another line reader, PM NoCoin, you'll have a lot to talk about lol...

leetreaper

Muller 40-0 and can't break

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Simon all-in
    Easy money

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Easy money
    yup! feel a little lucky to have hit the straight set bet, but simon was def the play.

leetreaper

yup! feel a little lucky to have hit the straight set bet, but simon was def the play.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Solid play, never underestimate the guy playing at home. Pretty sure these two played in Nice or something on HC/IHC IIRC. Or it was Simon/Monfils...