strictlyogkush
    strictlyogkush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

Baghdatis vs robredo

Slight lean to baghdatis at plus 135. He holds the head 2 head record at 3-2 and looked good this year. Anyone got some insight? Let's get a discussion going for the upcoming matches

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Kilzan to beat popsilli looks good

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Wow, I wish I had seen this early this morning bec most of this info is simply NOT even true. No big deal to me kush, sucks you didn't hit that one. BUT, the head to head is 3-3, not 3-2 AND the 3 that Bags won were from 2009 or earlier! Robredo has beaten him every time in the last 6 years. Also, Bags has NOT been playing well at all IMO. He has won ONE match since July I think & that was barely a 3 set win vs garbage Gulbis. I think Bags has lost 3 of his last 4 or 4 of his last 5 matches. Robredo on the other hand HAS been playing well, he has a 7-3 record his last 10 matches since he started playing on hard courts this year. That is pretty good & I'm kinda ticked I didn't see all of this and hit Robredo around -150. I didn't play it, but just throwing out the correct info in any match is important is all I am saying. Good luck on the next one kush, I'm sure you went small anyway on the dog. Best of luck..

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Kilzan to beat popsilli looks good
    I looked at that one bec Klizan been playing so good on hard courts right now, wow.. NICE HIT man!!! Throw me a PM next time you feel a play like this Slayer, lol, keep up the good work man

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Dfags postgame tips.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller View Post
    Dfags postgame tips.
    s
    LOL!! Nice try loser I saw this thread after the match was over and if YOU don't like the "proper" facts to be given for a match (whether it is over or hasn't started) then go fuk off.. LOL, why waste you time even posting???

I was just simply stating the facts for a match that were more accurate than what the thread had been saying, that was all.. In case anyone wanted to bet the next match of whoever won that last one I commented on, then maybe it helped.. You are really not that smart, are you??? You didn't even see what I was trying to do, hahaha..

AND I also came into this thread to congrats him on the other match he played, Klizan I think.. Do you have a problem with me congratulating players too when they win wagers??? Lol, go waste someone else's time..

Nice post you made there too steamfaggot, SO well thought out and intelligent.. Well done sir Did someone wake up today and get it rammed in with no lube this morning??? You a little upset?? So you gotta throw out a well planned three word post that isn't relevant to anything I said??? No lube hurt got you a little butt hurt this morning??? Awwww, I'm sorry. Why don't you fuk off and have a nice day Your insight and posts are on the same level, worthless.. Cheers!