Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Marin Cilic Vs Mikhai Kukushkin ( Pick Mikhai Kukushkin +5.5 @ -110)

LAKER_CRAZY'S 4 TH US OPEN PLAY ( 04/09/2015)

( 4 UNIT PLAY)

4) Marin Cilic Vs Mikhai Kukushkin ( Pick Mikhail Kukushkin + 5.5 @ -110) : I am going to be rolling with this play rather early today for i see a lot of value on it.I feel that the books are being a little generous on cilic solely on reputation as he has no business being a favorite with such small odds against an opponent who is playing really well and has played him tough in both their previous encounters. Cilic is coming off a straight set win over Donskoy whereas kukushkin is riding high after ousting the fancied dimitrov in 5 sets,which has definitely put some self belief in him and he will be hungry to go out there and perform against cilic. The books are may be looking for a let down spot for kukushkin after his 5 set win but i feel he has the momentum on this side and cilic will not be able to push him over,I see kukushkin take a set here and keep this close to cover the spread.

These two have met twice in their career and it is tied at 1-1,the recent one was a win in cilic's favor last year in moscow in 3 sets.I do not see any reason why kukushkin cannot bring the energy he has to this match and give it his all,he is in a grand slam and in form so i am going to be backing him against a man i do not trust with his game and on his day he looks rather beatable by any opponent. I am playing this one early and this is my first 4 unit bagger for the US Open. Good Luck all

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My US Open 2015 Record : ( 3-0-0) ( + 8.10 Units )

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

On it

Good luck pal

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by KingHutch View Post
    On it

Good luck pal
    Good Luck to you too buddy,Lets cash !!

Laker_crazy

Did not follow the match at i was out...shocked to see the result...this was cruel and a clear winner...you have a match go 5 sets and the other guy covering the handicap unreal...kukushkin gave up in the 5th set losing 6-1 and that killed it..never mind on to today ! bad beat it is !

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Yeah it was the right play though, cannot believe that 5th set.