Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Lajovic - Youzhny

Youzhny has been such a waste this year with 5-20 record but I dunno is he really that bad to make him such a big dog against low-life Lajovic.

I would say there is some value in this one.

juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

I just don't know why he is playing clay instead of his best surface...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

maybe time to back youzhny now lajovic is known choker

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

It's like he just doesn't give a sh*t out there. He won't ask for lines to be checked. The guy he was playing asked for a line to be checked for him and gave him the points. He just gives up on points over and over. I've seen this happen to a guy where he loses it in one match. but to act like this the entire year I don't get it. I don't even understand why he shows up to these tournaments if he doesn't even care if he wins or not.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

old guys like tommy haas and youzhny need to let go now they are no good it time to hang up the boots and do something else

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

when lajo was serving out the match youzhny was leading 0-15. lajo hit a serve that was a fault and called a fault. youz without even walking up to look at the mark just forfeited the point to lajo and walked to the other side. seriously a weird dude.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    when lajo was serving out the match youzhny was leading 0-15. lajo hit a serve that was a fault and called a fault. youz without even walking up to look at the mark just forfeited the point to lajo and walked to the other side. seriously a weird dude.
    Are you serious??? Wow, LOL!!! I fade Youz almost every match, and getting Laj at -275 was an absolute steal I thought.. How on earth anyone could bet on Youz this year is mind boggling.. Another good fade is Hewitt, he will prob lose to Smith today, LOL!!!

But I didn't know Youz was THAT bad, that is fing hilarious.. I knew fading him was easy, but not that easy, lol..

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Sharp call dmoney

Hey can you give me the easy winner in the Groth Bellucci match sometime tomorrow morning? Thanks guy

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Sharp call dmoney

Hey can you give me the easy winner in the Groth Bellucci match sometime tomorrow morning? Thanks guy
    Well, I might be able to PM you the winner on Thursday morning.. I can EVEN tip you off to the total and the spread as well.. I have a feeling I am going to hit ALL 3 on this match!!!! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Oh, since you semi-claim that I just "call winners after the match finishes", I'll go ahead and post my crappy $150 wager on that Lajovic match.. Will that make you feel better fool??? OR are you butt hurt that I didn't post this lean before the match so you could make some easy money with me??? Either way, fok off, lol.. Cheers

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 37506759
    Aug 04 09:30 AM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [8230] DUSAN LAJOVIC -275
    (MIKHAIL YOUZHNY vrs DUSAN LAJOVIC)
    146 / 53 51 WIN
    WIN
    08/04/2015 08:09 AM
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 08-04-15 at 02:57 PM.