jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nick Krygios is becoming the most hated man in tennis

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Yep. I thought about that the other day. Great for the sport of tennis. They need a young up and coming talented menace. Tennis is too boring with the Feds and djokovics of the world. Kyrgios just needs to focus on getting better but keep that same crazy personality that I've grown to love

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Yep. I thought about that the other day. Great for the sport of tennis. They need a young up and coming talented menace. Tennis is too boring with the Feds and djokovics of the world. Kyrgios just needs to focus on getting better but keep that same crazy personality that I've grown to love
    Flipside likes the bad boys

johnyjohnson
    johnyjohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

interview makes him more likeable keeping it real other than all athletes responding with what everyone wants to here. next huge star

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

seems like he is getting a bad rap..he was asked the same thing time and time again and was denying it..of course you are going to get pissed if you are asked the same thing multiple times.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Kyrgios is getting a bad rap here.. we know he has some growing up to do on the court
    but when you're standing there to return a serve and have no chance of hitting it back
    then what are you supposed to do ? dive for it ? this isn't baseball.

sport advisor
    sport advisor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1308

really funny ) well not funny because i lost 300 pounds on him, but it is 100% that he tanked 2 set ;D

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

I'm Aussie, I like Nick over Bernard but I think our star is Konkankkis. Nicks supporters are horrible though, makes us Aussies look bad.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    I'm Aussie, I like Nick over Bernard but I think our star is Konkankkis. Nicks supporters are horrible though, makes us Aussies look bad.
    Kyrgios is light years ahead of Kokkinakis lol, and I think he always will be

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Kyrgios is light years ahead of Kokkinakis lol, and I think he always will be
    You reckon? I think Kokkinakis has the tools to be really good. Obviously Kyrgios is already a force.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    100% agree the konk is gunna be one hell of a player, best Aussie talent for sure.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

lol how do you guys figure? Id bet 10/10 tennis analysts who actually know the game would pick Kyrgios over kokk. What are your reasons lol? What aspect of kokkinakis game will be better than Kyrgios because I can't pick any

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Not to mention Kyrgios is ONLY a year older than kokkinakis. You guys are off your rockers

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

The questions they asked are just stupid. I think he responded properly.