Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

6/24

Tennis ATP Futures - Roger Federer +675 2 Units -2.00

7/12

Roger Federer +120 -2.00
    N.Djokovic/R.Federer Over 45 +115 0.00

YTD W15-L21 -5.21u

Had a blast with this tourney, thoroughly enjoyed every match despite the small loss, shame about my outright play really thought the king had it, played amazing the whole event and reached the final fair play to Novak.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

You had 2 units on Fed at +675 yet you don't hedge on Novak and play federer at a way worse line of +120 in the final? You need some lessons man. That's a hedge for sure, guarantee yourself some profit

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Flip, I said the exact same thing when I just read that. I have been out of posting for a bit bec of work. BUT if I fing had Fed at +675!!!! I would of hedged in a heartbeat & won 300 of the easiest dollars of my life!!! That was a no brainer in my style of betting.. Glad someone else saw what I did. Maybe he wanted to just "go for it all"??? Fuk, I would of taken the absolute gaurentee money. Bec.. It was significant enough at around 300-350 range. If it was for 100, I wouldn't of cared probably. But to make 300 or so without even worrying what the outcome is, has got to be the play there. Fo Sho!!! But, it's his money. He can do whatever he likes

Look forward to some of your other plays Rude, in your other threads.. Peace out..

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    You had 2 units on Fed at +675 yet you don't hedge on Novak and play federer at a way worse line of +120 in the final? You need some lessons man. That's a hedge for sure, guarantee yourself some profit
    Maybe I need lessons,

But I hate hedging and "potentially cutting profits" on someone I really liked before the start of the tournament, he was 1 win away time has passed and it may now be considered a bad call, go big or you go home...in your case thats pretty fun.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Maybe I need lessons,

But I hate hedging and "potentially cutting profits" on someone I really liked before the start of the tournament, he was 1 win away time has passed and it may now be considered a bad call, go big or you go home...in your case thats pretty fun.

yeah sure but I didn't have a future at almost 7/1 going on lol. You had almost an even line on Djokovic while riding your fed future but you put more on Fed. I'll never understand that one but to each their own

Dmoneytx

Oh shit, he had TWO units at +675???! Oh man Rude, you could of made an EASY 600 profit here man. Did you NOT see that????? Just curious...

Damn, I thought it was 1 unit at 675 + the hedge out.. Still would of been nice. But 2 at +1350? Easy easy 600 profit there. Ouch..

Dmoneytx

yeah sure but I didn't have a future at almost 7/1 going on lol. You had almost an even line on Djokovic while riding your fed future but you put more on Fed. I'll never understand that one but to each their own
    At 7 to 1 I would of hedged in a heartbeat. Made 600 either way. Smoked a bowl. And went back to sleep. But Flip is right, to each his own

Rude, appreciate the other threads man. I do follow some of your plays quite often. Thx for the extra work man. Appreciate it

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Flip, I said the exact same thing when I just read that. I have been out of posting for a bit bec of work. BUT if I fing had Fed at +675!!!! I would of hedged in a heartbeat & won 300 of the easiest dollars of my life!!! That was a no brainer in my style of betting.. Glad someone else saw what I did. Maybe he wanted to just "go for it all"??? Fuk, I would of taken the absolute gaurentee money. Bec.. It was significant enough at around 300-350 range. If it was for 100, I wouldn't of cared probably. But to make 300 or so without even worrying what the outcome is, has got to be the play there. Fo Sho!!! But, it's his money. He can do whatever he likes

Look forward to some of your other plays Rude, in your other threads.. Peace out..
    You're right, but I'm not a big time gambler like you mush I only had 4 units on Feds for the final, I truly despise hedging ruins all the "fun" of gambling.

I've said from the start I need to learn things this is my first year at SBR I use to track thats all, Football, Soccer, Futbol whatever you want to call it is my game I have +20 years experience watching and even playing to a decent standard I love it however I also love NHL, and tennis amongst other sports.

I really liked sharing and talking about tennis picks, I will track more often..counting the days left for US Open...wonder whos gunna win that, Serena & Novak pls no

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Flip I'm not disagreeing with you jigga, your right but I just flipping hate hedging.

Nice call on the final btw fella

Dmoneytx

You are a class act Rude..
    Thanks again sir 👍

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    You are a class act Rude..
    Thanks again sir 
    Thank you for the kind words

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

win or lose, thanks for sharing your hard work sir

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Flip I'm not disagreeing with you jigga, your right but I just flipping hate hedging.

Nice call on the final btw fella
    I feel ya, I hate it too. But sometimes you have too, a lot less stressful as well
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

I feel ya, I hate it too. But sometimes you have too, a lot less stressful as well
    I look forward to sharing our opinions & insights on tennis in the near future

First 1234