Gotta grab Ferrer live at 6s moments before

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Semi Finals
    Nadal ML @ 2.99 (Pinnacle), 0.5u
    Nadal +1.5 sets, 2u
    Monfils ML, 1u

Seedy match against Ferrer made me think he may tank but the value is there for him today.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Only wager I had on that one was Joker straight up, was too nervous to take the spread or set score in case the true King decided to show up! I eventually want to feel good about wagering on Joker to finally get that coveted FO title, but I don't know if I can ever do it if Nadal is anywhere in the draw! Who knows though, maybe this is the year he finally breaks through...

Also had small on Monfil, but I guess the inconsistent one showed up today. It's ok though, we can make it back and more with another wager on Joker tomorrow, right? Lol

Keep up the good work in here my friend, definitely looking forward to your analysis tomorrow!

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Jeff...you are hereby commissioned to keep this ball rolliing by starting Barcelona and/or Bucharest tournament thread(s)...

and to post a link to the new content in a post on this thread...

Jeff_Black

Thanks man, will look into it today

Tournament record: 12-8-5, +7.34u (including retirements)

Eh not bad, dissapointed with the end but buying on high odds in big matchups especially Nadal/Djoker is my think and have cashed in on it at the past so happy to do it again.
    Thoughts were Djokovic would beat Berdych but didn't see much value so kinda glad I sat out.

Jeff_Black

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Only wager I had on that one was Joker straight up, was too nervous to take the spread or set score in case the true King decided to show up! I eventually want to feel good about wagering on Joker to finally get that coveted FO title, but I don't know if I can ever do it if Nadal is anywhere in the draw! Who knows though, maybe this is the year he finally breaks through...

Also had small on Monfil, but I guess the inconsistent one showed up today. It's ok though, we can make it back and more with another wager on Joker tomorrow, right? Lol

Keep up the good work in here my friend, definitely looking forward to your analysis tomorrow!
    Pinnacle opened up at 3.00 so that was a must play for me especially Nadal. I know the Djoker is in form but for Nadal or even if Djoker was the dog and playing well you'd take him, no?
    I actually thought Nadal played well for the most part but was outplayed but Djoker who absolutely pummeled his forehand so it's food for thought. He's probably the only guy on the tour that I dont think fears Nadal's forehand!
    The other weird thing was that usually if Nadal plays anyone on clay you think to yourself if the opponent has a break point then you think 'will he hold on against Nadal' or if Nadal has a break point then I think 'can he hold his serve here against' Nadal but against Novak today it was the opposite. Felt like Novak didn't look overly threatened despite playing well.

Sorry for the delayed response but decided to sit out on the final. Not a lot of value after seeing Djokovic beat Nadal and I would have picked his line or unders which would not have covered anyway hah. Berdych bought his game but tighened up too much at times.

First 12