JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Cornet

Have had her black listed for at least a year or more due to her 23774 MTO's and fake injuries. Thought she had been in the sin bin for long enough and finally played her again today on a -4.0 cap.

It lost by 14 games.

It was the most pathetic injured (but not really) performance the second she went down a break.

Fortunately I didn't have too much on it.

Though I genuinely feel for anyone that did.

Blacklisted indefinitely. I urge anyone who doesn't have her on their list to not think twice and add her. I've seen this type of performance before and I can't believe it's like deja vu on the one time I finally back her again.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

JC1186, just wanted to thank you for your astute analysis and everything you contribute to this forum. You may have already addressed this before (my apologies if you have) - but have you considered starting a thread with your plays? You have immense knowledge when it comes to this sport, and I'm sure I'm not the first or only person that would love to see you post more often (just like Kenz)! Like I said before, I apologize if you've already discussed this previously, I'm just now getting to a point where I can actually pay more attention to and contribute to this forum (my wife and I celebrated the birth of our first baby not long ago, a little girl).

Thank you again for all you do my friend, and please know, regardless of posting plays or not, your presence is very much appreciated, and the forum could only improve with more of your analysis and discussions. BOL on your plays throughout the Monaco tourney!

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Congrats on your newborn Semper!